guilty

WEISS-POV

I woke up adjusting to the bright light coming through the window I winced at my headache I slowly sat up rubbing my head from feeling light headed I felt an ice pack on my head so I took it off looking around I realise I'm in rubys room…I just remembered we were at the hideout killing all of them then an exsplotion knocked me out, I swung my legs off the bed look in around for ruby she Is no where to be seen I need to check If ren and runy are ok I got up and headed to the door opening it I remembered rubys bedroom is right next to noras and rens so I knocked, it opened revealing nora "What?" She said I just rubbed my head "I'm checking to see if ren is ok" I asked nora scoffed then someone else appeared at the door ren "Hey weiss how are you feeling" he asked nora just went back in side "Alright my head hurts" I said he just smiled "yeah you took a pretty big hit" he said "Well I'm glad your ok, have you seen ruby?" I Asked he  nodded and pointed to the waterfall outside "yeah she's chilling at the water fall" ren said I nodded and thanked him and made my way there bumping into  yang and blake…..holding hands? "Oh hey ice queen how ya feeling" yang said more cheerful than usual I'm still confused about the holding hands thing "um good head hurts what's going on here" I asked pointing to the hands blake and yang look at their hands then at each other then at me they smirked "were together" blake said "wow that's amazing congrats guys" I said I knew right from the start that yang liked blake hehehe "thanks ice queen"yang teased again I just frowned "Well I'm going to find ruby" i said trying to complete my mission yang put a serious face on for some reason "she's hurt" yang said my face turning to shock "w-what how what happened" I said panicked in my voice blake just laughed and yang smirked confusing me "dont listen to her weiss she is playing around with you ruby is fine" blake said elbowing the laughing brunette I signed a relief "Well we've gotta go see ya around weiss" yang said I waved by and went outside and to the water fall where I see ruby lying on the ground with headphones on I smile I walked up to her, her eyes are closed so  I sat down looking at her I boop her nose she opens one of her eyes adjusting me then she smiled "Hey princess" she says sitting up and turning around to face me "i thought I told you to stop calling me that" I frowned she giggled "nah it suits you" ruby said taking her headphones off resting them around her neck Then she leaned back her arms supporting her "how are you feeling?" She asked face turning to concern I rub my head "eh a little headache, are you ok after I passed out?" I Asked she nodded then turning sad and looking down "I'm sorry" she said I was shocked why is she saying sorry for? "For what" I said she looked up at me "I…you could of died and it would be my fault cause i brought you on this mission and-" i cut her off by putting my finger on her mouth putting a serious face on "its not you fault I wanted to come remember?" I said "yeah but I agreed" she said I removed my finger cupping the side of her face "ruby….stop it's not your fault no one would of known that would happened" I said softly she puts her hand over my hand on her face "I know it's just…." Ruby knew I was right but still tried to make it look like it was her fault that I got hurt I moved closer to ruby "ruby…stop I know what your trying to do" I say she raised an eyebrow "and what would that be" she says sarcasticly I roll my eyes I moved a bit closer an inch away from her she didn't move that's a good sign "your trying to blame yourself for me getting hurt" I softly said quietly but only she could here "hmmm ok detective whatever you say" ruby joked then she moved covering the gap in between us lips locking after a few minutes of settling in the kiss ruby rapped her arms around my waist deepening the kiss so I rapped my arms around her neck tilting my head more after a few minutes we had to break apart for breath but we leaned our foreheads together "wow….that was…something" out of anything ruby could of said that's the thing she says I just playfully roll my eyes "your insufferable" I joked we laughed then kissed again alot passionate than the first one "I love you ruby" is and when we broke apart "I love you too princess" she softly said.
THE END
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED HAVE A GREAT DAY