meeting everyone

Yangs POV

I walked pass rubys room hearing the screams and made it to my room opening it I saw blake awake just lying there I closed the door "hey Your awake" I said approaching her "yeah I heard screaming is everything ok?" She asked sitting up holding her side I just sign and sat next to her "we caught the guys the hurt you and your pack turns out their the same ones attacked us be for, ruby brought one of the guys home trying to get information out of him…yeah" i said looking at the ground blake moved closer "im-sorry" blake said softly I just shook my head "don't be she is growing up but…it's still scary" I said interlocking my hands together then I turned to look at blake "Why did you ask us for help…I mean you could of asked anyone but you came to us wolves?" I questioned raising my eyebrow " well you were closest and I...don't know, you were closest to me" blake said looking at me with soft eyes I just nodded understanding then I realised she gave me and weiss her name now it's time to introduce her to the others "oh um I'm yang btw" i said smirking putting my hand out she accepted and shakes "now come on you need to meet the others"i say pulling her up she gave me an unpleasant look "are you sure what if they dont trust me?" Blake said stopping I turn to look at her smirking "we trusted a schnee I'm sure they can trust you, yeah it might take a while but it's better than nothing" I said that made her smile she followed me to the living room my uncle he raised an eyebrow "n-nice to meet you sir I'm b..blake" blake said putting out her hand Qrow accepted but leaned close to her "I'm keeping my eye on you" he said making blake gulp so then I moved her to ren and nora "this ren and nora there a couple" I said gesturing to them nora was sitting on the couch when ran was leaning on it "nice to meet you" blake said ren bowed "nice to meet you too" then nora jumped of the clutch grabbing blame in a bear hug "oohh were gonna she best friends"nora squeezed making blake gasp "nora met her go" ren calmly said nora let go and blushed "eh sorry" she said blake just caught her breath "it's...f..fine" blake gasped out then I dragged her to pryhaa who was cleaning jaunes wounds "and this is jaune and pryhaa there also a couple "hello" pryhaa said waving "hey there" jaune said in pain "hi I'm blake" blake said then I dragged her to weiss who was sitting on a chair away from the others just staring at the water fall "and you have already met her, her name is weiss" I said gesturing to weiss "wow I was not expecting a schnee to be with a wolf pack" blake said putting out her hand weiss stood up and shakes it "Well yeah I wouldn't of be if it wasn't for meeting ruby" weiss said rubbing her head "oh you and ruby are together another couple"blake said looking at me I just chuckled "WHAT NO w-were just friends" weiss blushed hard making me and blake laughed weiss just scoffed and folded her arms then whent we calmed down I turned to blake "you still have to meet my sister…" I said turning to weiss "is she still with the guard" i said knowing to well weiss gave me sad eyes and nodded "I think we should stop her" I said weiss just gave me a surprised reaction while blakes ears went down "I haven't met her yet and she already sounds scary" blake said I turned to her "no no she isn't she is only scary when she is angry but she's a cheerful girl trust me" I said then I walked to rubys room weiss and blake following me.
I knocked on the door hearing a come in so I opened it and saw the guard with bruises on his face bloody nose and mouth some blood on his chest and looks like she slit his throat I walked in further ruby was at her desk on the right side of the room working on something I walked up to her "hey sis whatcha doing?" I ask testing to see if she is still mad "trying to find where his hideout is" she doesn't seem angry "guess he didn't tell you it then?" I ask "no he did " ruby said normally I looked over to see what she is doing she leaned back in the chair so I can have a better view "he said it's here, I don't know how long It will take to get there and how many of them there are" ruby said pointing to a place on the map "Well we can figure that out soon I want you to meet someone" I said ruby raised me eyebrow and I pointed to blake she followed my finger "h-hi I'm blake" blake said putting out a hand ruby stood up slowly and walked forward accepting the handshake I breathed a sigh of relief "ruby" she said blakes ears perked back up then ruby took a seat then weiss sat next to her "Well were going to get going see yous later" I said weiss smiled at me "ok" ruby said not taking her eyes of the desk then we  took our leave I closed the door "see she likes you" I said smiling blake smiled back "I thought she would be scarier" blake said "HEY I HEARD THAT" rubys voice came from inside the room me and blake just laughed and went to my room.