Missing

Yangs-POV

I woke up with someone baning on my door I groaned cane so hate getting up during the night I unlocked the door and got greeted my a worried sun "hey sun what's up it's later" I yawned still half asleep "its ruby she's missing" sun said I woke straight up and followed him into the main room where everyone is "dad what's going on?" I asked "your sister is gown we searched for her but she was nowhere to be seen then we saw blood and gun shot holes in the trees" he said in a concerned voice he said that to the pack then Qrow spoke "alright we have to split up in case we bumped into anay schnee  guards" Qrow said everyone agreed then somethi flopped In my mind "you don't think the schnee guards caught her no one can catch ruby?" I said every wolf has an ability mines strength rubys speed ren is stealth and so on my father gave me a sad look "I dont know…but all the signes were there blood gin shot holes" my dad listed I looked away knowing he's right "alright people let's split up ren and nora yous go together, pryhaa and jaune together, sun and yang together then me and taiyang everyone know who there partners are"Qrow asked everyone nodded "alright let's head out" dad said then we all went searching, we looked the hole forest and no sign so we all met up in the middle of the forest and transformed into our human forms "No one found her" pryhaa said everyone nodded aswell "Well there is one place we haven't checked" Qrow said looking at the schnee minor in the distance everyone looked shocked "what hell no Qrow we will die or get hurt" my dad said u mean he wants wrong but this is ruby she is cheerful and cared for by many people "tai this is your daughter you should take that risk" Qrow argued back theybstaryed arguing so I stepped up "I'm going with you Qrow" I said confidently my dad just gave me a sad look "me to" sun stepped up and so did everyone dad was out numbered so he agreed to and made our way to the mansion.
W all came out to different ways windows and doors we had to fight to guards but they were out matched then the head schnee grabbed a knife and dad I howled and growled flining my self at him making him drop the knife and I bit his neck make him choke out pain once everyone took out the guards and the head schnee we transformed back "DAD!" I shouted sliding to his side cover his wound with my hand "dad…please"i cried pressing hard on the wound he breathed heavily struggling to stay alive soon everyone came "we couldn't find he-" nora stopped when she saw my dad dying out then Qrow pressed pressure in the wound he just whispered 'taiyang was in into a human form' "tai come on" Qrow begged dad coughed "get…her back-for me" dad said then his head dropped and his breathing slowed "d-dad" I said I got no reply Qrow let his hands dropped everyone bowed there heads "NO!"I cried into his chest then I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up "come on…let's get your sister back" Qrow said softly I hesitated but nodded I can't lose her too we all transformed into our wolf form and headed out.