NO...please

Weiss-POV

I woke up to father shouting on me I moaned and got out of bed and made my way down stairs to see my father with that Neptune boy again I frowned "what's he doing back" I spat my father glared at me "he is willing to forgive you if you say sorry" my father Coldly said Neptune winked at me is he serious "what hell no I did nothing wrong" I angry said way sorry to this mut that my father is forcing me to marry cause he has a rich family my father glared angrily at me and approach me ready to punish me until our door swung open and 4 guards came in with a...wolf? The Wolf had a wire around it's neck strapped to a pole that one of the guards were holding it had a muzzle on it, they dragged the wolf In here the wolf was brown with red tipped tur and..silver eyes 'ruby' I gasped stepping back cover my mouth she was whimpering in her wolf form her leg was bleeding I was shocked how did they get her? "Sir what should we do with it" one if the guards said my shock turning into fury 'it..it they called her an it' I said angrily to my self " you know what to do to it get it out of here"my father commanded I had to do something "WHAT! No leave her alone" I said taking a step into this situation everyone looked at me disgust "her? How would you know if this things a her?" My father said looking right in My eyes I had to come up with an excuse "I studied wolves so I know.." I said confidently so he would believe me he just shook his head and told the guards to take it away so they were doing that ruby looked at me with fear pain eyes So I ran to the guards that had her on the hook " No let her free!" I demanded "WEISS!" my father said grabbing my arm I tried to yank him off ruby started to break free witch made her whimp in pain "NO YOU CANT DO THIS ITS LIKE TAKING ONE OF OUR LIVES!" I blurted out ruby looked at me knowing I used one of her quotes she has only said that to us humans but no one has said it to wolves "that's ridiculous their wolves a threat they need to be exstinced" my father commanded the guards to take her away I cried trying to break free "NO!"I shouted the doors closed and ruby was gonna die my father took me to my room and shoved me in "NOW YOU STAY HERE AND THINK ABOUT YOUR ACTIONS " he commanded locking the door after him I tried to open it bang on it and cried "NO FATHER PLEASE….don't hurt her" I said the last bit was a whisper I leaned my back to the door and slid down it burrien my head in my knees, then I had a plan I got my bed covers and moved my bed back thing the bed sheets to it and flining it over the balcony I slid down it mytensater ' my weapon' strapped on my belt and went after the truck.