meeting a strange faunus

RUBYS-POV

it's been a week since the incident with the schnees and everyone is warming up to weiss witch is great me and weiss has the spot we always go to it's the lake we usually just sit there laugh and talk so we were sitting there talking away weiss was laughing "yeah that was a pretty rough night uncle Qrow couldn't find his pants for the entire night" I said weiss chuckled it was nice she was usually the cold type person by I guess you can really melt an ice queen heart "how is that even possible" weiss questioned I just shrugged "nothing is impossible when it comes to my uncle" I giggled weiss just rolled her eyes our moment got interrupted by yang jumping in we both jolt at the sudden burst "yang Jesus crist  you scared the hell out of me" I said holding my chest then yang transformed so she can talk "ruby…you have to come to see this" yang said seriousness in her voice "What why?" I say standing up with weiss "Just come" yang said transforming back and running back I glanced at weiss who just shrugged so I was ready to transform until I turned to weiss "want a ride?" I said weiss just raised an eyebrow "w-what?" She asked confused I just rolled my eyes and transformed and and featured in my back weiss looked unsure "i-i don't know ruby..Your still recovering and…" weiss said I just sat there she just huffed "fine" she said climing on my back then we took of what was funny I can feel weiss hugging me with her dear life, we made it to the cave weiss got off me so I can transformed when we walked in we saw something…unexpected it was a faunus she was injured she was leaning against our living room wall with everyone surrounding her "were did she come from?" I ask stepping next to yang she just shrugged "she just came here asking for help" yang said Qrow was looking over her then jaune stood forward "do you think this is a trap I mean...She is a faunus" jaune has a point the faunus and wolves dont get alone something to do a thousand years ago? I stepped forward and crouched in front of her I studied her she had pain and fear in her eyes she was holding her side "what's your name?" I asked softly she winced "b-blake" she said her voice was ruff and scratchy "what happened to you?" I said she just looked at me in so much pain She coughed "w-we were attacked by…hunters" she said hunters oh no I glanced back at the gang who had shocked faces "where?" Ren said blake coughed more and passed out " we need to get her looked after" I look at the the others to see who would volunteer then yang put her hand up "I will" she said I nodded then yang picked blake up bridal style and took her to her room "weiss can you be her assistant since you know about stuff like these" I said weiss nodded "the rest if us are going hunting for hunters" I said everyone nodded and transformed and ran be for I transformed I felt a hand in my shoulder turning around to see weiss with an unpleasant look "are you sure ruby?…Your leg" she said I gave her a reassuring smile "don't worry iv got the others to have my back you just stay here with yang" i said weisse lets go of my shoulder and nodded and went towards yangs room I transformed and ran.