worst day of my life

Weiss was sitting on her king sized bed in her "prison" Is what she called it she was looking at an old photograph some tear drops on it from her crying in the photo there was her mother and father and in front of them was a young weiss and winter willow her mother had her an arm rapped around weiss and the other holding a baby boy Whitley as for her father  he had a hand on winters shoulder  they were a happy family the best is what weiss used to say but then it all went wrong a couple years ago weiss and her mum were driving to pick up winter from primary school until a truck breaks broke sending it flying into their car, the car flipped over the smashed windows causing weiss to get cut over her eye and she ended up uncouncios while her mother was in a coma a couple of days later her mother passed it left the family broken it changed their father that made a difficult childhood for weiss that's why winter left to join the military mostly to get away from father leaving weiss alone to suffer they had a fall out about it since then they never talked and as for Whitley he is their fathers favourite child Whitley is just like his father horrible and cruel their father is always angry and when he is he takes it out in weiss abuses her she had some marks to prove it, weiss got interrupted out of her thoughts by a knock at the door she put the picture back Into the box and put it under her bed and she told the person to come in it was a butler called klein "sorry to disturb you miss schnee but your father wishes to speak to you" klein said in a formal tone weiss just signed fearing the worst father only wanted her if she did something wrong or take his anger out on her "thanks klein" weiss spoke formal back the butler nodded and left weiss gulped as she left.
She walked through the empty lifeless halls thinking about the worst her father is gonna do but then she got interrupted again "hello dear sister" Whitley said big smirk on his face this just annoyed weiss she stood around him "hello Whitley" she said clearly annoyance in her tone whitily just gave a hurt expression and holded his chest "wow venom and here I'll was gonna ask how are you doing"he said still keeping that smirk on his face weiss just glared and placed her hand on her hip "What do you want" she said raising her voice a bit Whitley just shrugged "just telling you if you keep father waiting it won't be a pleasant meeting" Whitley laughed he ment to keep weiss waiting weiss just glared and walked away hearing her brother saying goodbye sister that just annoys her 'i just want to know this place up' weiss coldly said to herself before she knew it she reached her father's office she swallowed hard feeling her dried throat she hesitated to open the door she knocked hearing a voice on the other side saying coming she slowly opening the door and closing it gently her father looked up from his papers "ah weiss perfect" he said 'he definitely wants me  something for him' weiss said to herself she stood right at her father's seeing a smirk on his face Weiss went pale "Hello father…you needed me?" Weiss said wanting to get this over with her father took off his glasses and put it to the side making a bridge with his hands "yes…yes I did Iv got great news" he said the smirk not leaving his face Weiss was afraid now "well what is it?" Weiss said playing around with her fingers "I found this rich family and they said they had a son your age too so we talked and we thought it would be great for you to…meet him" her father spat venom weiss went pale her afraid expression changed to shocked and disgust "w-what do you mean?" She said begging to not to be the things she's thinking "weiss don't you see if you marry this guy we would be richer than ever" her father stood up flying his arms in the air like victory weiss was angry now "what no…no you just can't pick whoever you think is best to marry me" weiss spat venom her father glared his eyes and pointed a finger at weiss "yes I can I am your FATHER SO YOU DONT TALK BACK YOU ARE MARRIEN THIS NEPTUNE GUY IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" Her father snapped making weiss stand back this time weiss was going to stand up for her self this time "I DONT ACCEPT!" Weiss snapped back her father walked around the desk and his hand meeting weiss's face Weiss holded her face and looked at her father with no expression she is used to being hit "this is not about you it's about the schnee family name and your father insisted to drag it through the mud" he said glaring at weiss' weiss couldn't do nothing from her father abusing her or he would just keep doing it but this time he is trying to control her live life she isn't going to let him do that "I have done nothing but apole my family name a name YOU MARRIED INTO" weiss blurted out venom then her father grabbed her wrist hurting her she winced "HOW DARE YOU ITS MY FAMILY NAME NOW I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE USE TO IT SO YOUR MARRIEN THIS GUY THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF IT" her father yelled he threw weiss back making her fall she holded her wrist in pain she looked at her father with full of hatred and shocked and disgust weiss quickly ran out of the room and into her room and flopped down into her bed and cried she hated her life she would do anything to get out of it and to her there was one way out of it her father uses weiss to get what he wants well not this time weiss thought she went into her draws there was 2 piles of capes in there one pile red and the other white weiss picked up the red one and rapped it around her.

NONE OF THE CHAPTERS ARE SPELLED CHECKED :/