didn't all go to plan

RUBYS-POV

I can't believe it took us weeks to find their hideout, we were at an edge of a cliff looking down on their base "believe it or not I imagined it to be….smaller" I said surprised their hideout had electrical fence surrounding it I gulp " Well how are we going to get in" ren said looking at me I took a moment to think then the only solution I could come up with was….
"Ruby you can't be serious" ren said surprised and thought in was joking I crossed my arms "yes i am it's the only thing I can think of without getting caught" i said trying to explain it more "ruby I'm going to have to agree with ren it's...dangerous" weiss said I felt hurt that she took his side "what…you too" I slumped she just gave me a sad look "look I'll be super careful I promise" I begged they looked at each other be for signing "fine" ren said I nodded confidently we went around the back of the hideout were just all crates are I transformed into my wolf form her to greedy to use my speed to jump over the fence at this point I started regretting coming up with this idea 'well it's to late now you can do this ruby' I said it that to myself "ready" ren was counting down I got into my running position "steady" he said I gripped my paws on the ground "GO" he yelled I bolted running towards the gate preparing myself when I jumped I got over but lost my mid air balance making me transform back to human and making a 'oof' sound as I landed face down to the ground I heard door steps running up to me "ruby?! Are you ok?" Weiss voice of concern I get up looking at her on the other side of the fence "yup I'm good" I said rubbing my nose "I'll be back I'm going to find a way to make this fence turn off so you can climb over" I said "ok be careful" weiss said i nodded and ran  I sneaked around the corner seeing a guard in stand by I search around to see he's the only one in this area so I sneak up behindhim pulling out my knife, I rap my arm around his mouth digging then knife in his neck "uuhghb" the guard chocked then dragged his body to somewhere were no one would find it on my way I killed more guards then I made it to a room with settings there was one saying 'electric fence' I turned it off then the door busted open and 4 guards came in pointing guns at me "HANDS UP!" on of them shouted so I throw my arms up in the air and turned around slowly "GET ON YOUR KNEES" another commanded so I kneeled on one knee then pulled out my pistol fast shooting two of the guards in th head be for they can react the other 2 started  shooting but I easily dodged it I jumped rapping my legs around a guard shooting the other one in the knee cap and arm making him cry out pain then I flipped forward making the guard come with making him  hit the ground then I shot him, i went to the other guard shot him in the head "wow…geez" I said tired already then, then I can back outside and ran around the back to see weiss and ren talking they notice me and get up "you good?" Ren said I nodded "yeah come on the fence should be off" I say they nodded ren transformed and ran and jumped making it over then he transformed back weiss climbed making it to the top of the fence "jump I'll catch" I say and getting my hands ready she nods and jumps down I catch her bridal style I smirk "my night and shining armor" weiss teased I put her down and we sneaked to kill them all we made it to the main room where all their ideas were they noticed and started shooting we took cover I hid behind a desk ran hid behind a wall weiss hid behind a toxic can that was the only cover she had "COME OUT!" one if the guards yelled we shot back manigine to kill a few I never saw a guard approach me and he jumped over the desk as soon as I stood up tackling me to the ground his knife aiming at my through I gulp "h-hey nice night dont you think" I smirked making him smile "yeah sad you want be able to see it" he said using his strength to make the knife move and inch away from my neck then I saw an opening I kicked my leg hitting him in the nuts "ooooo" he said and fell then I got ontop of him taking his knife and stabbing it in his head I signed relief and hid again, I saw ren flip over a guard and knocking him out his classic move then we killed all the guards well tahts what we thought when we came out of our hiding place a guard came out of nowhere and shot the toxic can that was next to weiss it exploded "WEISS!" I blurted ren shot the guard and I went to weiss side to check her over she wasnt a wake and checked her pulse I breathed a relief sigh its still beating "is she ok" ren said looking her over I nodded "yeah she is alive shes uncouncios" I said telling guilty that this is my fault ren placed a hand in my shoulder "Come on our job is done we can go home now" ren said I nodded "yeah let's get home" I say I picked weiss up bridal style and we left.