incounter with a wolf or human??!

shoulder then she sneaked out side past the guards and into the forest it was cold cause it was snowing "WOLF?!" Weiss called out the woods are where most wolves live "please….eat me" Weiss said her voice breaking some tears ran down her face "I'll see you soon mum" weiss said to herself and be for you know it a wolf appeared ontop of a little hill weiss smiled and spreader her arms like a big big hug the wolf jumped of the hill and bolted towards weiss, weiss closed her eyes and scrunched up her face ready to feel pain but nothing the wolf jumped on her tackling weiss to the ground weiss opened an eye to see a girl her age with brown red tipped hair and she was wearing a winter coat then weiss opened both eyes to make sure she isn't seeing things "is this heaven or hell?" Weiss whispered to herself the girl just chuckled "both I think" the girl said weiss was speechless she just saw a wolf tackle her to the ground then she was human???? The girl got off weiss and offered a hand weiss took it and she got pulled up mouth hung open still "names ruby…what's yours ?" The girl said crossing her arms waiting for an answer finally weiss  got knocked out her daze "w-what wait first you were a wolf and now your a..a person" weiss stuttered trying to understand she doesn't need glasses ruby leaned against a tree "nice name" she smirked earning a glared from weiss "names weiss schnee" weiss said formal placing her hand on her hip ruby had a shocked expression weiss gave a confused look ruby raised an eyebrow still leaning on the tree "I thought the schnees killed wolves not the wolves kill them??" Ruby said weiss just signed and looked down rubbing her arm not giving an answer ruby got off the tree "do you…want to talk about it??" Ruby said softly weiss gave an angry expression " I certainly would not tell it to a stranger" weiss angrily said ruby smirked "thought I was a wolf ??" Ruby teased weiss just huffed "i don't know what you are how is it even possible a wolf turned into a human…?" Weiss had lots of questions she only thought stuff like this exsisted in fairy tails "actually its humans turning into wolves" ruby corrected weiss raised an eyebrow she was going to ask another question but she got interrupted by a voice in the distance "RUBY! WHERE ARE YOU??" the voice called out "you've got to hide" ruby said seriously weiss was caught fo guard when ruby pushed her behind a tree "h-hey what?" Weiss was confused and annoyed by getting shoved she has had it enough of it ruby shushed her then a pure blonde wolf jumped over the hill and transformed into a human in mid air then she landed 2 metres away from ruby the girl was 2 maybe 3 metres taller than ruby she had lilac eyes and pure blonde air Ruby tried to act casual "oh h-hey sis" ruby smiled she leaned her elbow on a tree  the girl just raised an eyebrow "who were you talking to?" she asked looking around to see if she could see anyone ruby quickly came up an excuse "I…i…I was talking to myself…a nervouse habbit" ruby nervously laughed rubbing her head "o….k? Anyway dinner is ready you joining us rubes" the girl said pointing her thumbs behind her gesturing to where their home was ruby nodded "yeah totally I'll be there in a minute" ruby said the girl just nodded "Well you better be quick the pack is hungry" yang warned ruby just nodded then the girl transformed back into a blonde wolf and ran back home ruby let out a relief breath then weiss peeked around the tree to see if the cost was clear then she had a unpleasant face "ok first of all you do not push me and second you do not tell me to SHUSH!" Weiss annoyingly said counting her fingers ruby just rubbed her head "Well I had to other wise yang would find you" ruby said weiss crossed her arms "and?…"she waited for an answer ruby was surprised "and you will die did you forget you schnees killed our kind if she found out I talked to a schnee she would starve me for a week and tear you to bits" ruby said weiss had a guilty look and looked away from rubys eyes "anyway iv gotta get going hope I'll see you around weiss" ruby said then she transformed into a brown wolf with red tips going down her back then she took off "yeah…see you around" weiss whispered.

Yes if you haven't noticed I took a  part of a rwby comic that's really short and made a backstory to it and what happens after it