bonding and healing

Yangs POV

I brought the faunus into my room laying her onto my bed "weiss stay with her I'm going to get supplies" i said weiss nodded and I went to get all the supplies got the needle and thread and cleaning stuff and water I came back I rolled up the faunus top revealing lots of scars and wounds "ouch" I said I got the bottle to disinfect it then I got the needle and thread I hesitated at first "i-i don't know how to do this..Why did I volunteer?" I said "I can do it..if you want" weiss said i glanced back at her and signed "but I want the others to know I can do this" i sadly said "Just say you did" weiss said I looked her raising an eyebrow "what?" I questioned she keeled next to me taking the thread and needle out my hand "I can do it but I'll just say you did" weiss smiled at me I couldnt help but feel bad " you don't have to do that-" she put her hand in front of me "Well I am so nudge over" weiss commanded so I moved and she started stitching I was surprised she isn't really that bad "wow your not all that bad maybe ruby was right" I said weiss just smiled, she finished stitching and I got water to clean her she woke up "huh?" She then she jumped back wincing holding her side "wow easy your still healing" I said she looked scared and confused "w-why are you helping me?" She stuttered I looked at weiss who just shrugged then looked back at her "uhh because you asked" I said "yeah know but…your a wolf and a…schnee" she said looking between me and weiss "yeah we are but were not mean if someone needs help we give them help…are you ok?" I asked she sat up and nodded we asked her questions like wheres the rest of her group it's been ages and we noticed ruby and the gang isn't back "I'm starting to get worried" weiss said I looked at her confused "Why?" I asked she had a worried look on her face "well it's been ages and ruby and all that hasn't came back yet?" Weiss said my confusion turning to a smirk "aww you missing my sister" I teased she turned bright red "WHAT NO IM JUST WORRIED" she snapped I laughed "your only worried about my sister?" She looked away " well yeah I don really know the others" she said I placed a hand on her shoulder she looked at me "I'm sure she is fine she a got the gang and I know my sister she can fight" I said that made weiss smile then we heard light snores we looked to see blake asleep "come on I think we should let her rest" I said getting up she nodded and followed just in time everyone else arrived jaune was hurt and ruby was holding a guard by the neck he looked pretty beat up "omg" I said running to jaune checking his wounds with pryhaa.