captured

Rubys-POV

I ran ran and ran I can't believe I killed someone after me promisen myself to not kill I end up killing someone I mentally kick myself, I stood at a water fall taking a deep breath be for jumping through it and behind the water fall was a huge I mean huge cave with bedrooms in it, I transformed back into a human and was immediately greeted by one to yangs bear hugs "are you ok? Where have you been" she said gripping tighter then my dad spoke " Yeah you can't just run off without telling anyone kiddo" I was trying to breath to speak "y-yang c..can't breath" I choked out "oh sorry so" she said she releases me I gasp for air be for speaking "i..Just went for a walk to clear my mind" I said today was my mother's birthday so it till hurt my uncle walked closer and placed a hand on my shoulder "that's alright kiddo but tell us first" he said in his old rusty voice I nodded then I walked through the halls of the cave making my way to my room then I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone making me fall "Wow ruby are you ok?" The voice spoke I looked up to see my best friend jaune and his girlfriend pryha "Yeah.. I'm fine thanks" i said rubbing my head "are you sure?" Pryha said offering a had I accepted "Yeah" i said "where have i you been your family and pack was really worried" jaune said I felt guilty I do have an overprotected family so they worry alot "I know but I told them I just went for a walk" I said the couple just nodded "Well we've got work to do ruby so well see you around" jaune said putting out a fist bump witch I fisted "alright I'll see yous later"i said then they walked and I continued to walk to my room I made to my room it was pretty empty only a bedside table and a bed and some comics and my IPod i flopped onto my bed hoping sleep would take over me.
I woke up hearing shouting I sat up groaning and made my way to my door opening it I heard uncle Qrow and my dad arguing…again then I heard a door  next to me open it was ren and nora they were my neighbours you can tell that the shouting woke them up to "ugh what is it now" nora said couldn't help but laugh at her bed head "Qrow and your dad arguing again?" Ren said rubbing his eyes I just signed they argue every night don't know what but it's getting old yang isn't bothered by it cause she is a heavy sleeper "yup" I said tiredly ren just signed and closed the door, I wouldn't be able to sleep again so I sneaked out I was walking through the dark forest in my wolf form just taking in the cold fresh air then I found a cliff a great view of the moon so I sat there and howled it was a moment of silence until I heard someone shout "THERES ONE!" a male voice spoke I looked back to see at least 4 people running towards me one shot but it hit the tree next to me so I bolted hopefully lose me I mean I was the fastest wolf then they started firing again missing every shot geez the schnees need new better hunsmen' I said to my self as I kept running I almost lost them until one guard shot and hit my leg going clean through making me fall to the ground and whined in my dog form "GOT IT!' Another male said chearing they hooked a metal pole with wire around my neck and pulled me to a truck I tried to escape but they put a muzzle on me.