every sweet thing has a dark side

WEISS-POV

I saw ruby drag the guy into her room tying him to a chair I placed my hand on her shoulder making her look at me "are you ok?" I asked softly she nodded and grabbed a chair sitting in front of the guard leaning forward "where is your hideout" ruby angrily said Iv never seen ruby this angry since I met her she's always happy and cheerful she is scary when she is angry "I'm not telling you nothing" the guy spat  ruby stood up and directly punched him in the face making me flinch the guys nose started bleeding "I'm going to ask one more time WHERE" ruby blurted I kept my distance the guy just chuckled "weiss get me a knife please" ruby gesturing to the door not taking her eyes off the guard I was scared now but nodded I left to the kitchen bumping into Qrow "hey how's ruby" he said knowing to well I looked away "she's really angry and she is scary when she is angry" i said rubbing my arm Qrow nodded "she's like her mother those people killed alot of our pack so that is why ruby is angry" he said drinking his wiskey I nodded and grabbed a knife when I returned the guys face we pretty beat up I handed her the knife then she sat back down "I'm going to ask again where is the rest of you" ruby coldly said "I told you, you can do whatever you want to me I'm not giving you information" the guy spat he really isn't going to give up his friends I think that made ruby more mad cause she stabbed the knife in the guys knee cap making him cry out pain I felt like I was gonna pass out ruby looked at me her eyes turning soft when she noticed I'm not taking this well "you can leave if you want" she said I nodded and left closing the door I headed to the living room where they were healing jaune I can still hear the guy screaming yang looked at me sad "I hate it when ruby is angry she is scary and she will show no mercy" yang said crossing her arms I nodded closing my eyes hearing the screams "I'm going to check on blake" yang said leaving to go to her room I just signed.