Stronger Together Part 1

Start from the beginning

Alex: Hank is just looking up for you, Kara, the three of us are. I had a full year of training before he even let me in the field.

Y/N: And when I started to use my powers for... good somehow, I was learning and training for 24 weeks, 18 hours and 54 minutes. *both ladies look at Y/N* Believe it or not, I hated it every second and I still do. At least you're here Kara.

Alex: Yeah, I hated keeping my entire life work from you, we both did.

Kara: And growing up I always thought you were such a bad liar.

Alex: That's what a good liar makes you think.

Kara tilts her head and looks to another way.

Kara: Winn, what is it? I'm kind of busy right now. All right I'm on my way. *towards the two* Fire in the port. Gotta go.

Kara starts to walk away but both Alex and Y/N stop her.

Alex: Hey, you've been dodging missiles and pushing your endurance for 2 hours. Even you have limits.

Kara: For the last 12 years I hid who I was. I don't have too anymore. And I don't want waste a minute of it. Besides, this sounds like a job to Supergirl.

Kara went to fly away to the port, as Y/N puts his hands in his waist and looks down making a sound with his lips.

Y/N: She's gonna fail, is she?

Alex: Yyyyyyyep... shoulda stopped your crush from going there.

Y/N: I swear one of these days, you'll know the meaning of cold Agent Danvers.

Alex: Yeah, yeah... I'll know it when you take my sister on a blind date Mr God.

Y/N: I'll do it when you get yourself one girlfriend, don't think I don't know you're lesbian.

Alex: We don't talk about that.

Y/N: Well... when you get one, I might take Kara on a date and more but I knowing you and girls, I don't see that happening.

Y/N walks away as Alex just shook her head.

Y/N was shown in his home with the axe on the table, he grabs one of the many photos which was about walls, books he has read and some artifacts

Y/N was shown in his home with the axe on the table, he grabs one of the many photos which was about walls, books he has read and some artifacts. He has read every book, gone to every country which commemorate to those gods... and nothing about the axe. He grabs the axe and looks at it, he touches the steel... as he looks at two slots, he looks at them... but nothing comes to mind. He looks at it still in doubt, until he hears some knock and looks to his right, at the window... he saw Supergirl in a seated position, as Y/N sniffed as he walked quickly and opened the window letting her in.

Y/N: Was I right?

Supergirl: Not... a word. I need your bathroom.