Livewire Part 2

CatCo

Kara was walking with Winn the next day with coffee in hand though visibly, they were both uncomfortable with the fact of Leslie talking like that about Supergirl.

Winn: So, how was breakfast with your mom?

Kara: Foster mom. And great. She's amazing. But Alex keeps waiting for this, like, bomb to go off. And maybe I'm oblivious, but... *Winn starts to snicker* What?

Winn: It's just... It's nice when we talk about a metaphoric bomb for a change.

Winn puts the coffee cup down in his table and he sits.

Kara: So, have you figured out what you're doing for Thanksgiving?

Winn: Yeah, uh, orphan Thanksgiving. Literally, Thai food and Orphan Black marathon.

Kara: Alone? What about your family?

Winn: Core wound, Kara.

Kara: Friends.

Winn doesn't say anything as Kara picks up why he doesn't say anything about that.

Kara: Winn!

Winn: What?

Kara: No!

Winn: Yes!

Kara: No, that's crazy! You're coming over. We're gonna have a Friendsgiving.

Winn: Oh, you don't have to do that.

Kara: Well, I want to. Seriously. You can be a buffer between Alex and Eliza. Plus you can keep an eye on Y/N.

Winn: Why?

Kara: He stole my sushi, yesterday.

Winn: He did... Kara did you leave your food in his fridge?

Kara: *gulps* Um... maybe?

Winn: Kara!

Kara: What?

Winn: You don't leave food in another person's fridge!

Kara: He's our best friend.

Winn: Still, no wonder he stole your food, it was an act of revenge towards you.

Kara: Y-You should be backing me up on this, Winn!

Winn: Not when you committed a food crime.

Kara: Food crime? That's a thing?

Winn: Between us two? Yeah!

Kara annoyed rolls her eyes... but sees a person in Cat's office... Leslie Willis. And just like that, Kara got a bit annoyed and... angry.

Kara: What is Leslie Willis doing in Cat's office?

Winn: Don't know. Maybe throw another debacle at Supergirl. What are they saying?