Stronger Together Part 3

Y/N arrived to his home as he puts his axe down in the ground, he took his shoes off and his shirt as well... he was very tired... very tired. He looks at the symbol in his arm... he puts a hand in it, he walks to the fridge and grabs a soda, opening it, slowly drinking it. His eyes widen spitting the soda... he looks at it...

15 March 2015

He looks at todays date from his calendar... this is 8 months expired... no soda in it at all.

Y/N: Dammit...

He empties the soda and throws it to a recycle bin annoyed, as he walks to his room feeling a bit sleepy as he opens the door and falls flat in his bed... literally dead, as he sighs being able to be comfortable... to feel... comfortable.

???: Time is running out, my love. And there is much to do.

???: You do not know everything, boy.

???: Petulant child! I will tolerate your insolence no more!

???: Tell me what I want... Pain stops. Real simple.

???: What do you think you know of godhood?

???: You're a destroyer! Like me!

???: To die, is forgiveness than to live forever.

???: WAKE UP!!!

Y/N jumped when he heard that scream... he was panting... as he looks at himself... he slowly got up from... the frozen lake... confusion enter his mind... his clothes were so different to the ones he has... but it resembles the black hooded costume he uses... he looks like a phantom.

Y/N: What the...

But his confusion got bigger when a loud thunder was heard... lightning falling from the sky... the lightning was breaking ice. He lost balance... well almost, but he looked forward in shock... the thunderstorm... it was too intense, and this cold weather... it was so much worse than the Great Blizzard of the 1888.

(Starts music)

He starts to run to the action... where is he? What is this place?

Y/N: This place isn't National City or USA... hell this is not even Iceland! This place... is too different yet so... familiar.

He looked forward as the biggest lightning he has ever seen came from the sky... the clash of the lightning and the floor created a shockwave... an earthquake, the frozen lake shook but the shockwave sent Y/N flying back... way back... as he lands so much further behind as he crashed in the ice... but the ice was too thick... it didn't even break and if it did, below the ice floor was more ice... it was too thick. He got up and ran to the action, he sees to the side as he saw a mountain trembling... snow falling... AVALANCHE!!!

Y/N: Shit!

He went to run to the other direction but the avalanche eventually took him, he landed on his chest and the snow covered his entire body, he quickly crawled from the snow and looked where the shockwave came... the lightning... it froze! Like... the lightning was frozen!

 the lightning was frozen!