Fight or Flight Part 2

???: "Reactron."

Supergirl, Alex, Hank and Y/N were by the computers in the DEO.

Hank: At least that's what the Daily Planet colorfully dubbed him when he showed up in Metropolis a few years back.

Supergirl: Reactron? That's kind of a stupid name. Who named him that?

Y/N: Jimmy Olsen.

Alex looked at Supergirl after that who was completely dumbfounded.

Supergirl: Oh. So, who is this guy?

Y/N: Nobody knows. He appeared, hated Superman and wanted to kill him, unknown reasons. In my eyes... he's a fuckin' bigot.

Supergirl and Alex looked at him until they saw his tattoo of his arm glow red, they look at each other where as Y/N didn't even realized.

Y/N: He shoots nuclear radiation from that glowing sphere in his chest, his core, he flies and his metal suit augments his strength by a few fold to go face to face with Supes.

Supergirl sighs and walks in front of the three.

Supergirl: So, what's the plan? How do we stop him?

Y/N: That's the fun part... we don't.

Supergirl: Wha-

She looks at Hank and her sister who crosses her arms looking a bit ashamed.

Supergirl: Wait? We don't? You're that we just sit back and do nothing?

Y/N: Reactron is a human, Kara. He isn't a DEO problem, he is extra-normal.

Supergirl: This man flies and shoots
nuclear fireballs! How is that not extra-normal.

Alex: His suit is man made. Y/N already stated what it can do, and it's something Reactron created from his own hands.

Hank: I can't risk exposing this organization every time some human criminal shows up at National City.

Supergirl: And I just can't let this man run wild.

Hank: Call your cousin. Superman fights for truth, justice and the American way. Last time I checked, National City was in America.

Supergirl: Ans the other guy? That blond skinny who escaped with those ravens? Yesterday.

Hank looks at Y/N who looks down and shook his head... he so did not want to do this.

Y/N: Dammit. That man is... beyond extra-normal.

Alex: Beyond?

Y/N: Mhm. *looks back at the Danvers* He is Baldr... Light of the Æsir... Son of Óðinn.

Supergirl: Wait. You're saying that caveman from yesterday is the son of Odin-

Y/N: Óðinn.

Supergirl: Tomato Tomato, same thing. That Odin?

Y/N nodded and looked away with arms crossed.

Alex: Never in my life I thought we would fight a literal god.

Hank: Worse... he is immortal both by age and body.

Y/N: Immune to all threats... physical or magical across the Nine Realms.

Supergirl: So we're fighting an immortal god? Sounds nice.

Y/N: It is not. But lucky me that I know the source and know what can kill him. We just need a mistletoe and... problem solved. Imma go gardening.

He walks away with Supergirl and Alex looking at each other bit confused in his personality.