Livewire Part 1

DEO

Y/N with some casual clothes dodged a swing from Supergirl as he wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting her and quickly slamming her down. She grunts and the grunt turns into a groan as he takes a step back.

Y/N: You look restrained, is something wrong?

Supergirl: Yeah.

She got up, dashing at full speed at him, he moves with arms on guard while Supergirl had both hands planted in the ground. She gets up and throws a kick at hin which he blocked with one arm and with the same blocked a lower kick, quickly making him using his free arm and grabs her neck, kicks her leg off balance and goes to slam her but she floats and manages to kick his stomach. He takes a few steps back as Supergirl gets in her feet and throws a barrage of punches... he taught her how to throw quick punches but this time she's using her super speed, abusing it more exactly. She gives him a few in the stomach, a right hook to the face and kept going until Y/N deflected one of her punches and blocked the other headbutting her and punching her back, but he grabs her leg and slams her. She is on her back but he turns her around and makes a headlock, Supergirl grabs his arms and tries to break the grip, as she sets flight and slams Y/N to the roof and later spins, slamming him to the ground, it wasn't enough as she flew back trying to slam him but he controls her flight, he spins her making Supergirl hit herself with the wall. She groans just for Y/N be on his back, still having her in a headlock, he had her legs locked, she tries to break free but Y/N'a grip was too much... so she tapped out.

He lets her go with her coughing a little, she turned around now touching the floor as Y/N got up slowly.

Y/N: You really weren't in the fight.

He extended his hand to her, as she grabs it with him grabbing her arm and helping her get up.

Y/N: Wanna share?

Supergirl leans to him just to stand straight.

Supergirl: Eliza is coming to Thanksgiving.

Y/N: Oh... that's good, right?

Supergirl: Yeah, for me. For Alex? Not so much.

Y/N: Why not so much?

Supergirl walks towards the door and Y/N follows but they don't come out.

Supergirl: Eliza... has a hard relationship with Alex. She makes me be some kind of angel as she throws most of the blame to Alex, she's definitely gonna throw the blame to her regarding me becoming "Supergirl."

Y/N: That hard?

Supergirl: You have no idea.

Y/N: You'll figure something out.

He goes to walk away but Supergirl stops him quickly.

Supergirl: Forgot to ask... are you going to celebrate Thanksgiving?

Y/N: I really don't. What I do you ask? Vodka, bar, and... a bit of bar fight.

Supergirl: Not... good. I was... going to invite you, am if you want to go of course.

Y/N: Well... yeah sure.

Supergirl: Wait, really?

Y/N: Well... not gonna spend my time in jail for a bar fight or something. But... yeah I can go- huff.