Chapter 30 - My Oppa

Jimin's POV

Big isn't it?" Yoongi shamelessly asks while smirking devilishly.

At this moment, I became the definition of speechless and no matter how much I tried to not stare for long, my eyes didn't listen and only glued intensely to his enormous dick as I gulped nervously.

After a few seconds of no actions, Yoongi impatiently pushed my head closer to his cock which made me snapped my attention back and bravely placed my soft plump lips on the tip and start sliding my wet mouth up and down on his long shaft while sucking like a baby before allowing my tongue to swirl around the tip only, not going any further.

Yoongi moaned in a deep husky voice before he then started to demand after noticing what kind of game Jimin was playing alone right now.

"Don't you dare tease me back." Yoongi displeasedly grunted and push the back of my head closer to his erection, making it completely disappears into my sinful mouth as I soon started choking on it with tears.

End Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

However when I see some bits of Jimin's tears rolling down his flushed cheeks, my heart cannot help but aches for the boy so I pulled my cock out of the younger's mouth, letting Jimin catch a breath and go on his own pace.

It was not long until I feel my cock entering Jimin's heated mouth, I love how the boy's pink plumb glossy lips wrap around my dick, how he rolled his glistening eyes up to meet my lustful ones but what's more important than such beautiful sight like this one was how I love Park Jimin.

After a couple of minutes or so, the latter got used to the size and start deep throating Yoongi faster while using one of his chubby hand to softly play with the elder's balls as the other one grabs onto his thighs for support.

"Mhmm~ Jimin ahh faster." Yoongi deeply moaned, throwing his head back at the pleasure he is receiving as he could not help but let out low moans along with the sound of Jimin's lips smacking and sucking loudly.

Unexpectedly, the younger then teases me and decided to go even slower which made me look down and unfortunately see a smirk forming on the corner of Jimin's pretty mouth.

The teasing didn't look like it will stop soon so I grunt frustratingly and pulled the latter's blonde head away, leaving no time for Jimin to react when I started thrusting my massive cock into his mouth, fucking it senselessly.

Going an inhuman speed as Jimin gagged with tears prickling in the corner of his eyes whilst my hands yanked his freshly dyed blonde hair back and continued thrusting.

After I couldn't hold myself in any more, I clenched my jaws and came inside Jimin's mouth, making him look up and that's when our lustful eyes lock.

"You did amazing baby." Yoongi praised with a satisfied smirk as he sees how his baby was eating every drop of him after he had pulled out.

Seeing that there was no drop left for the latter to taste, Yoongi lowered himself and playfully pushed Jimin onto the soft mattress before hovering over the male's slim feminine body which Yoongi had always found attractive.

"So pretty for me." I glanced unsubtly at the mess on the corner of Jimin's plump lips so without hesitation, I licked the sticky liquid and hungrily slide my lips to also kiss him.

After a while, we both break off the passionate kiss to catch a breath and look into each other's eyes. For as long as I stare, I noticed how Jimin's innocent brown eyes have darkened.

Those innocent orbs are full of lust and passion, it's like the whole world is in front of him and that makes me wants to protect the younger even more.