Chapter 6 - Day 1

Jimin's POV

I noticed that my bully seems to be deep in thoughts, his mind was wandering off somewhere and I could sense it. After all, it was easy to tell since I know how Yoongi would press his lips into a thin straight line and how his brow would frown gently.

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin asked in a little concerned tone.

"I need to confirm something, it won't hurt just don't move and look at me." Yoongi said softly while looking into my brown eyes and I've never thought I would hear that side of his voice ever again.

"Okay." Jimin easily agreed and do as Yoongi told him to since he was quite surprised that his bully has spoken to him nicely.

"1...2...3" Yoongi counted in his head with hesitation. After all, who knows that the nerd he has bullying might be his Chim Chim, it was a big thing for him but he didn't know what to feel, should he feel guilty or happy that he has found him in this state.

Meanwhile, Jimin didn't know what Yoongi was about to do, he just stares at the older male's dark orbs, completely lost inside Yoongi's eyes and that's when Jimin's guard was down.

Seeing the chance, Yoongi took it and swiftly snatch both of Jimin's mask and sunglasses off with his free hand.

After Jimin got back to his senses, he blinked twice and soon realized what just happen, his eyes were quick to widen as he instantly looks down at the sunglasses & masks in the bully's hands.

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

"Did a fucking angel fell from heaven?!" Yoongi bluntly thought, now staring at the boy's pretty face that was hidden away all this time.

Without any control left in my system, My eyes scanned his moon-like crescent eyes, his cute greek shaped nose, tinted pink cheeks that reminded him of frostbite winter and I finally notice his plump kissable lips.

Because of how lost the black-haired became in the latter's features, his other hand that was pinning Jimin became loose.

"Fucking delicious looking ass lips" The bully inaudibly muttered, not taking his eyes off the angel in front of him whose face was prettily flustered.

Soon, I noticed Jimin got out of my grip and fastly brought his tiny hands up to cover his perfect face.

"D-don't l-look at me I-I look hideous." Jimin sobbed, tearing up slowly on the spot as his heart swelled at the thought of someone being Yoongi seeing his ugly face.

"Hey don't cry, you look stunning." Yoongi softly says, trying to cheer Jimin up but what just came out from his mouth was purely facts that no one could deny.

Guilt rushes over to the heartless bully for the first time in ages but he is still so confused.

"He looks like my Chim Chim but his cheeks wasn't that chubby anymore, his voice changed so much and his jawline is so defined."

"Are you 'Chim Chim' ?" Yoongi bluntly asked,  not thinking straight as he only wanted to know the truth.

"No..." The dancer cried out.

"You can have the stuff back now." Yoongi heavily sighed before handing the nerd his things back.

Then being the nice person I am, I turn around, giving him some privacy so Jimin could quickly wear his mask & sunglasses.

"Please act like you didn't see m-me and this never h-happen, B-bye." Jimin choked out his trembling words before rushing out of the school building with heavy footsteps, leaving Yoongi standing there so perplexed, guilty and lost in thoughts.