Chapter 25 - The Past

*Continue from Flashback*

Yoongi's POV

It's been over a week now since I started bullying Chim, he hates me but I still love him with every piece of my soul. And still, I hate seeing him cry to the floor, his loud screams to make it all stop, the hatred in his crescent moon eyes and the pain he received because of me but that's part of the deal that cannot be reversed no matter how much I regret it.

My name is Min Yoongi, the most selfish person you will ever meet.

I made the boy who trusted me the most hate me forever and that's all because of my greediness and how selfish I became to keep him by my side for a second longer. I can't lose him, I know...but I already feel like I lost my Chim Chim.

He has become everything for me. My life? I can give it to him, the world or whatever he ever wishes to conquer and have it inside his cute little hands, I can give it to him and yet I ruined his happiness for my own.

If someone would be so daring to ask me where's that kind caring boy who wouldn't hurt a single fly gone, what did the loving Min Yoongi turned into? I say...

"He's dead, I killed him."

"Min Yoongi stop it right now!" Mrs Min screams in her high pitched voice, frightened at the scene of her son who had gone completely crazy and out of order.

"No, don't tell me what to do!" Yoongi arrogantly yelled back as he continues to break the expensive vases by throwing them directly to the floor, ripping the curtains into different pieces and knock out anything near him.

"Y-you are bleeding! stop it please." Mrs Min voice cracked as she let her worn-out body falls helplessly to the floor, weeping for her sugar boy back.

"I don't give a single fuck!" The 13 years old chuckles hysterically at his crying mother before observing the red bloodstream that runs down his ruined pale knuckles.

However, Yoongi clenched his jaw once again when the image of his Chim Chim crying nonstop whilst his head was being pressed down to the ruined wooden desk entered his sickened mind, so he grabs onto the nearest chair and swung it to his right.

The horrible sounds of glass crashing violently to the floor and breaking into sharp separate vulnerable pieces that rang like broken bells throughout the unsettled mansion where peace has been banished, Yoongi's mother eyes widen in terror.

Yet soon, another sound of keys being hurried to get into its correct hole made Yoongi broke out a loud scream as he watches how the door struggles to open itself like his Chim Chim who tries squirming his way out of the bullies grip but failed as Yoongi stares from afar, unable to step in and save his young innocent love like every other time.

"Min Jae!" Mrs Min called out to her husband, voice dried like a dessert from telling her son to stop this madness.

"Son!"

"I'm not your son hahaha, I'm not the old Yoongi anymore! I'm a fucking monster!" The boy hoarsely shouted back before throwing the family photo that was once placed on the high up shelves to recklessly land on the ground.

Its frame-breaking into two wooden pieces as the cutting glasses cannot be compared to other bigger harmful ones which surrounded the vulnerable boy who refused to surrender.

"You are not my father anymore and you! You are not my mom."

"Guards! Bring Min Yoongi to his room right now!" Mr Min shouted with a deep angry voice as he stared at his son with cold eyes that lack of warmth, the warmth Yoongi needed coming from Chim Chim's touch whenever the latter would gladly offer to walk him home while holding hands. "I'm disappointed in you son."