Chapter 1 - School

Hi, my name is Park Jimin, I'm 17 years old, obviously just another nerd at school so there is nothing special about me but my long-kept secrets...

Jimin's POV

I woke up on a sunny Monday morning and knowing that it's the opening of another year at Seoul International Highschool, I quickly get ready.

Wearing my usual so-called 'Nerd Outfit', not forgetting my black thick sunglasses and a boring black mask to cover up my ugly face. After I sought my interesting self out, I staggered downstairs to grab a small washed apple for my little breakfast and without wasting any more time, I shortly started my journey to 'Hell'.

 After I sought my interesting self out, I staggered downstairs to grab a small washed apple for my little breakfast and without wasting any more time, I shortly started my journey to 'Hell'

Schools have never been a thing Jimin liked, he hates it and the hatred is still growing but what can he do? In order to get a decent job like what Mother and Father always says, you need to attend classes, sends homework on time and get involved ...

Schools have never been a thing Jimin liked, he hates it and the hatred is still growing but what can he do? In order to get a decent job like what Mother and Father always says, you need to attend classes, sends homework on time and get involved in school's activities.

As Jimin got to the entrance, he was greeted by no one but the only pale, cold-hearted Min Yoongi, the most popular student in the school, being the leader of the basketball team, leader of the 'Bullies' gang, the son of the rich Min's family and that type of man who was always being praised like a God by his fangirls.

Despite all the great things that were mentioned, there were surprisingly many rumours circling around the male like; 'Gay' for example.

Well if you may ask why or how he has gotten this topic of gossips, it's simply because no one has ever seen him dating a female or having nightstands like what every other normal male student would do here.

However, there was also this one time where he even rejected getting confessed by Momo aka the most famous girl in my year.

"Hey, my favourite nerd." The bully greeted confidently while smirking down at the younger boy in front of him.

"Do-n't t-talk to me." Jimin said, stuttering his words out as he was too afraid to look into Yoongi's challenging eyes.

"I know you miss me nerd but too bad that I can't beat the shit out of you now. See you later stupid, I've got a surprise for you."