Chapter 29 - Oppa

Jimin's POV

"Eunwoo Oppa, would you like to dance with me?" The shorter man who was prettily dressed asked as his eyes shimmer like stars in the night sky at the Birthday boy.

"Sure."

After Eunwoo has agreed to my simple request, I noticed how Yoongi was about to get up from his seat and at that moment, I know my plan was gonna be ruined until Eunwoo thankfully stepped in.

"Oh Yoongi! I nearly forgot but there's someone who really wants to meet you, he's your old friend." The tallest exclaimed as he then signalled one of his friends to give Yoongi some lovely company.

Leaving the elder with no choice, Yoongi voicelessly mouthed for me to behave and I only nodded slowly to his order before finding myself leaving towards the dance floor with Eunwoo as I was quick to notice how Yoongi's eyes were still glued to me.

After a few minutes or so, the electric dance music came to an end and in the corner of my eye, I acknowledged how my boyfriend was chatting freely to his old friend.

Suddenly a new song began and it's just another chapter of Jimin's harmless plan.

"Perfect." Jimin satisfiedly grinned as he starts swaying his hips slowly to the sensual beats, attracting many eyes from the people around as he continued dancing till his heart content.

Moving my hips to the music, I then soon feel a strong presence behind me so after tilting my head a little to see who had dared to be Yoongi's victim for tonight, I let out a disbelief chuckle.

Eunwoo is dancing dangerously close to me and in the corner of my eye, I couldn't have ignored that cold dark stare that doesn't seem to terrifies me...yet.

Keeping up with an innocent smile, I swayed my hips again from left to right and soon, I heard a few grunts coming from Eunwoo who was staring at how my body was moving so erotically to the sexual song.

Suddenly, Eunwoo cannot contain his raging hormones anymore and decided to take a step closer to me so now, I could feel his lower area bumping deliberately against my tightly fitted ass multiple times.

Slowly but surely, I sneaked my thin arms around his sweating neck while biting my lips in a seductive way as my glistening eyes rolled upwards to meet the male's lustful ones.

Taken by surprise, Jimin felt unfamiliar pair of hands gripping roughly onto both of his hips which then helps to move it along to tonight's rhythm.

He could not lie how much he wanted to squirm out Eunwoo's hold just like every other man's touch that is not his Yoongi but all of this was just a little show for his boyfriend and it must go on...

However, that's when Park Jimin feels a hard boner poking against him from behind.

Because of Eunwoo's unplanned erection which took Jimin by surprise, the shocked latter instantly turned his to the right and only sees his boyfriend getting up from the spacious couch with a scary aura radiating around him.

The younger's eyes soon met Yoongi's dark ones and he didn't know what got into him at that moment but he felt like levelling up this ridiculous game he didn't know would get so far and finally let out one breathy moan, teasing the elder who is burning up with pure anger.

*Punch*

Within a blink of an eye, Yoongi has lifted up his tightly closed fist and swung it effortlessly just like the old days where he would go around bullying the shit out of people and knocked Eunwoo out to the hard cold floor.

"Y-yoongi h-hyung." Jimin badly stuttered, staring bewilderedly at his wild boyfriend who has managed to knock out the taller male with one single punch.