Chapter 8 - Jealousy

Jimin's POV

*lachi molala~lachi molala~*

Slowly, Jimin's eyes squinted opened automatically by his ringing alarm clock. He has woken up earlier than usual because he wanted to see his one and only cousin, Jackson Wang. It's been a year since they last met and he was the only one there for him when his parents passed away.

*At Hell*

"And then he took me to get ice cream and asked me officially be his one and only boyfriend." Taehyung's eyes twinkled as he has finished telling what happened last night with him and his current boyfriend Jeon Jungkook, the youngest member of the bully...

"I think Yoongi is with Momo..." Jimin mumbled and sighed before deciding to tell Taehyung everything once his friend gasped at his sudden confession.

"But there was a rumour that he also likes boys..." Taehyung pointed out, trying to make Jimin's mood brighten up.

"Still, he's bi and that means he like girls too and it just had to be her." Jimin annoyedly huffed, crossing his arms over his chest with the feeling of 'jealousy'.

"Is my Jiminie jealous?" And Taehyung just had to tease him about it.

"It...its not l-like that!" The masked up male stuttered a bit and embarrassedly looked away with a pink blush on his cheeks. "He was probably having a one night stand anyways, considering how Yoongi hasn't dated for years now."

"Isn't that captain Min?"

Hearing his name, I turned my head around way too fast for my own good as my heart beats increase itself at the sight of my bully wearing a red tank shirt logo 'BULLS' while dribbling his leather basketball as he walked out of the school's entrance with his usual swag and a suited smug smile on his face.

Girl 1 : Oppa You looks so Hot!

Girl 2 : Too bad there are rumours that Momo and Yoongi are dating.

"What? he and Momo are really dating!?" Jimin thought, chest feeling heavy because a minute ago he thought that the elder was only hooking up with her for a one night stand.

"Yoongi ah!" Momo sweetly sickening called out as she ran up to the biggest bully or should she say, boyfriend?

"Hi babe." Yoongi cheesily greeted and pass his basketball to RM just so he could link his hands with the girl and lean over until he reaches her ear before whispering something.

"Aish! What is he whispering about?" Jimin bit his lips nervously, he hates the fact that he felt this way towards someone who ruins his life after sprinkling them with hope and happiness.

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

"You know the deal." The black-haired male warningly says, doubting if Momo was just using this opportunity to be close to him like how other girls die for.

"Of course." Momo laughed and smiled sweetly at her 'boyfriend'.

*Flashback*

"Want a deal?" The girl dancer smirked and look at him with challenging eyes, making the bully scoffed before averting his attention back.

"Go on." Yoongi demanded, staying put for what Momo has to say next.

"Help me get with Hoseok Oppa."

"Never knew you like the unicorn of hope." Yoongi teased, watching how Momo blushed after saying her offer.

"Yeah so is that a deal?"