Chapter 4 - Who are you?

Jungkook's POV

Glance after glance, some were short, some were damn long but that doesn't matter since at the end, I would find myself admiring him. For some reasons, I can't stop staring and my heart beat faster every time he bit his lips while jotting down something in the boring textbook.

Do I like him? But I'm not gay right? These thoughts repeated in Jungkook's head ever since that surprise incident occurred and the talk with Yoongi hyung that night, he wishes he could turn back time and stop making the love of his life feel humiliated but if that never happens he wouldn't find himself falling for Kim Taehyung.

Mrs Jung : Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook!

My eyes were glued to elder until he turned his head in my direction and now at that miraculous moment, his round puppy eyes met mine and it made me hold my breath.

"Is this a dream? No, he wouldn't spare me a glance." Junkook thought before snapping back to reality just so he could awkwardly remove his gaze and stare at the female teacher with two perplexed eyes.

"Huh? Ah yes?" The brunette confusedly replied to Mrs Jung who wasn't even surprised at this point.

"Could you answer this question for me?" The math teacher smiled kindly as he pointed the ruler at the whiteboard.

I confidently looked over to the board and that braveness immediately turned to nothing as my pupils instantly became shaky at the question. 48÷2(9+3)=______

"Uh umm..." Jungkook mumbled lowly, he did not really pay attention to math classes since it was his least favourite subject and he would either skip it or have a nap but today, he was too busy staring at the handsome nerd and now all he wanted to do was impress his crush.

"I know the answer but I don't know the answer name."

With that line being said, the class burst out at that instant and Mrs Jung only shakes her head in disappointment.

"Anyone wants to help?"

"It's 36 Mrs." Lisa answered confidently.

"Wrong."

Soon other girls joined in and try to impress Jungkook by giving their answers out but all of them were wrong until...

"I will." Taehyung offered and stood up as he glared at his bully before opening his mouth. "The answers is 288."

"Correct."

Feeling his shyly swallowing me whole, I looked over to see Taehyung sitting back down and continued writing notes in his book as if nothing just happened.

After class, the brunette confidently walked over to the boy that had his attention the whole time.

"Why did you help me?" Jungkook asked, gazing down at the nerd who is organising his books for the next lesson.

"Why were you staring at me then?" Taehyung retorted back, finally look up to meet his bully's taken aback eyes.

"I swear I wasn't!" Jungkook defended himself.

"Don't mess with me Jungkook, don't look at me, don't talk to me." Taehyung said coldly and without any further words that could be clearer than that, he walked out and left the youngest member of the bully in deep thoughts.

"Why did I lie? Do I really like him?" Jungkook thought, biting his lips out of nervousness.

End of Jungkook's Pov

Yoongi's POV

The worn-out dark-haired male finished his boring detention and now he is walking out of Mr Kim's class.