one hundred twelve

Start from the beginning

"Chow time!" Tony called out as they stood in front of the tent, hearing the girls trying to quiet one another as Tony rolled his eyes while Deli let out a small laugh. "Rora, set the example. GIve yourself up before I take you off to jail."

There was a loud groan from the eleven year old before Aurora Porter-Stark pulled herself out of the tent, Tony wrapping her up in his arm as she stood at his side.

"See? Was that so hard?"

"We were playing!"

It was Audelia's turned to roll her eyes at her daughter before turning back to the tent, kneeling in front of it.

"Morgan H. Stark, come get your lunch,"

Little Morgan popped out from behind the tent, a familiar blue and gold helmet on her head as she held up her hand toward her mother.

"Define lunch or be disintergrated,"

"You should not be wearing that," Deli laughed as she took it off of her daughter's head, smoothing out her hair. "That's a birthday gift for Auntie Pepper...a dangerous gift."

"At least they didn't find Nathan's..." Tony muttered as she shot her husband a look, knowing that was just giving the two troublemaker's more ideas. "Which we aren't going to go looking for or your lunch will be a handful of crickets. Now, how did you two find this?"

"The garage..." Aurora told him, grinning up at him. "We weren't looking for it, though, I swear!"

"We found it though!" Rora shot her little sister a look, trying to quietly tell her to be quiet. Deli laughed, picking up her younger daughter and placing her on her hip.

"Alright girls, playtime is over. It's time for lunch,"

As the little family turned around, making their way back up toward the house, they were brought to a stop by the sound of a car stopping right outside the house. Audelia lifted an eyebrow as Nathan exited the car first, shooting her a nervous smile.

"Dad!" Aurora called out, running forward as Nathan picked her up (not with ease though) and gave her a hug. Audelia and Tony walked toward him as Deli questioned his presence.

"I definitely didn't make enough lunch for you too," Tony commented as Nathan sighed, looking between the two before him.

"Just...don't kill me immediately, please,"

Audelia didn't get a chance to comment before the other doors of the car opened, her eyes going wide as Steve and Natasha stepped out. Her eyes widened even more as Scott Lang stepped out behind them as well.

The same Scott Lang that they believed disappeared in the snap.

Tony and Audelia exchanged a glance before Tony sighed, nodding his head toward the house for the group that had appeared before them.

◼ ◼ ◼

"Now, we know what it sounds like..."

"Guys," Steve interjected, looking between Tony and Audelia. Tony was pouring them all drinks from the pitcher as Audelia was leaning against the railing, looking at her team, the girls inside eating lunch. "After everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?"