CHAPTER 33: Birthday!!

Start from the beginning

"Oh that, he is happy with his teddy and cars so I thought why to disturb him."

"And you came here to disturb me."

I focussed on my work but I could feel his eyes on me. "Do you mean I am disturbing you? Oh I am so hurt Mrs. Parker." He said clutching his chest.

I smiled to myself, looking at him. He called me Mrs. Parker. "Okay. Okay stop overreacting. What do you want?"

"Want to help you or it'll be only you who will get all the credits and Ryan's kisses."

"So, The Liam Parker is jealous of me. Oh Sweet Jesus! I love this day."

He rolled his eyes, I laughed. "Okay, I'll do the vegetable chopping." Liam said, picking up the knife.

I eyed him.

"What? You still have doubts about my cooking?"

I nodded.

"You remember, that day I made the breakfast and the chocolate mousse too. You ate it happily."

I shrugged. He was going to say something but then stopped and started chopping the vegetables. I like this side of him, it's so fun to see him like this. I kept staring at him with a smile while he was focussed on chopping the vegetables. I guess he felt my gaze he turned his face to me and asked "Why are you staring at me?"

"It's nice." I replied.

"What's nice?" He asked in confusion.

"This sweet side of yours that you don't show to anyone."

"I am not sweet." He said getting angry.

"Yes you are Mr. Parker. Now come on, do it fast we have to complete everything till the evening."
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Done!" Liam exclaimed. "This looks so good. I am so good at this."

"You are so bad. You are taking all the credits for yourself." I frowned fighting him.

"Of course, I did everything. While you were just busy with that dessert cake."

Bloody liar.

I did everything, the dessert, the chicken, the pizza and the noodles too. He was just chopping the vegetables for half an hour and then he stood there doing completely nothing. The thing he did was only chopping and serving.

"I'll go and bring Ryan." With that he left leaving me shocked in the kitchen.

I went upstairs and wore a nice dress, went to take Ryan's gift. I am sure he'll love it. "BELLA." I heard Liam's voice from downstairs.

I sighed. Let me tell you this man has gone crazy today. But I love this side of his. I ran downstairs hiding the gift behind me. When I reached down I saw Liam's father, and mother both sitting on a couch with Ryan on Mom's lap and a guy too who was talking to Liam.

Who is this guy?

"Ah! Bella, you are here." Mom said making Ryan look at me. He jumped from Mom's lap and came running to me. But he stopped when he realized that I was hiding something. "Mommy what are you hiding."

Liam came forward and said "Something she thinks you'll like very much."

"Really!" he said with a happy face and I glared at Liam.

"So" I kneeled down in front of me and first gave him the car. "See."

He opened the gift and then his mouth hung open with wide eyes. "Remote control car!" he exclaimed in happiness. "Wow! This is so amazing. I wanted this for so long, this is like Batman's car."