Chapter 1341 - 1350

Start from the beginning

Huang Xiaolong summoned out the Sky Dragon Blood Knife and slashed downwards.

Zheng!! Sparks flew out when the Sky Dragon Blood Knife's knife qi struck the mountain peak.

The result stupefied everyone, as Huang Xiaolong's knife slash merely left a shallow cut on the mountain peak!

This result was astonishing.

What kind of chaos iron ore was this mountain peak made of? Then again, even though this mountain was made of chaos iron ore, it was unexpected that Huang Xiaolong's powerful knife attack would merely leave such a shallow cut.

"Let me try!" Feng Er said when she saw this and stepped forward. She circulated her godforce to the limit and slashed down with her palm using her godforce. Instantly, ghost fog roiled madly. The mountain peak below them shook violently, and gravel rolled down. But to everyone's surprise, there was only a twelve meters long crack.

"What are you staring at? Hurry up and attack!" The little cow gave the void devil beast Xu Baisheng a kick in the butt and scolded when she saw him standing idly.

Void devil beast Xu Baisheng pulled a bitter face, and asked meekly, "Senior Xiaoniu, can, can you not kick my butt in the future?"

At the end of the day, he was still a God King Realm master, and being kicked in the butt every other day destroyed his mighty prestige ah!

The little cow's face split into an evil grin, "Objection invalid, cannot do that!" She raised her hoof as if she was going to kick him again.

Void devil beast quickly ran forward. With all his force, his paw chopped down on the mountain peak, like a knife. He could only vent out his frustration on the mountain peak.

Weng!! A crisp cracking noise sounded.

The mountain cracked, starting from the mountain peak all the way to the mountain slope. Although the crack was not big, it was enough for two people to enter.

Huang Xiaolong was delighted. He quickly ordered Feng Er, Gui Yi, Gui Er, and the Sand Waves Sect's Grand Elders, "All of you stand guard outside. No one is allowed to enter without my permission."

Feng Er and the rest acknowledged with a 'yes.'

Huang Xiaolong swooped into the mountain crack sitting on the little cow's back, and the void devil beat Xu Baisheng following behind them.

The lower they descended within the mountain, the stronger he could sense the grandmist aura.

Upon reaching the belly of the mountain, they realized that it was a completely different world down there! The walls within the mountain's belly were covered with a layer of light purple vegetation that was emitting spiritual energy. Whereas below them, was a flat ground with a several li perimeter.

Huang Xiaolong had the little cow descend on the flat ground, but suddenly he stopped sensing the grandmist aura. Huang Xiaolong was bewildered. 'What's going on?!'

Huang Xiaolong released his grandmist godforce to every inch of the walls, and even had it penetrate the surrounding walls. But he was still unable to sense the grandmist aura. In the end, he even opened his Eye of Hell, yet it was futile.

The little cow was frowning as well. She was using her own secret technique to explore the surroundings, but she was also failing to detect anything.

Suddenly, the mountain's belly space fell into complete darkness with a buzzing silence. Then, a faint purple glow appeared around Huang Xiaolong and lit up the cave.

Something akin to a small gaseous river was floating in the air around Huang Xiaolong, winding intimately around him like a child jumping up and down.