45 ⋆ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝

Start from the beginning

"i'll be okay, lo. don't worry about me, alright?" she asks.

i want to convince her further not to go, but i know it's best for her safety if she gets it over with. but for some reason.. her words just seam like they could be a sign that maybe she won't be just fine.

or, maybe that's just me being paranoid as always... so i just nod and give her a small smile.

"okay"

"have fun at your dinner party though" she says softly with a small wink and a smile. i laugh at her cute expression.

"i will" i say rolling my eyes with a soft smile on my lips. "i love you though..."

"i love you too" she says pouting just a little in an adorable way.

"be careful, billie" i tell her lastly as i pick up my phone.

"i will, geeze" she says in a sarcastic tone and i laugh, we hang up and i already miss her like always.

i stand up and go to my closet.

mom said something nice

i don't know what i need to get dressed up for if it's only my annoying siblings coming over but hey, i'll never pass up an opportunity to get cute.

i throw on a dress, makeup, and do my hair up and i felt good about my 'nice' outfit.

about two hours pass and that's when i hear the laughter and loud talking coming from downstairs.

usually, i wait for my mom to drag me out of my room to be social, but instead i finally decide to push myself and try to interact with my absurd family members.

i hold the railing with one hand and type on my phone with the other, only to be greeted by my mother snatching it from my hand when i get to the bottom step.

"mom, what the-"

"ah, ah, ah... no phones tonight" she says pulling it away and i immediately huff and fold my arms.

"and no attitudes either" my mom warns, raising a brow.

"but what if billie needs to get in contact with me?..." i ask and she just simply rolls her eyes.

"then she can wait"

i watch her set my phone right on the counter and i just huff more. then, i feel an arm sling around me and i go into a defensive mode immediately.

"lola... you ready to completely freak out while playing the last of us tonight, like you always do?" luka chuckles.

"shut up" i laugh and shove his arm from me. "you always have the tv loud and you know i'm not good with loud noises"

"uh hu..." he mocks me and we laugh as we both enter the kitchen.

and that's when i stop in my tracks immediately

my body becomes frozen and i swallow hard. my hands drop to my sides and my eyes become still.

what the actual fuck?

"dad?"

i see my father standing in the middle of the kitchen with my mom, jaden, and aura.

"baby girl" he says in a cheerful tone.

and that's when i knew my night was going to complete shit

we all sit at the dinning room table and dinner is on our plates.

i pick at my food as i rest my head in one arm and watch all of them closely.

especially my dad