🤍 Chapter 25 🤍

Depuis le début

"U. A. sports festival, first-year stage!" Present Mic shouted. "Not listening?! Who could've predicted the developments at the beginning, or this conclusion? Right now, the first person back in the stadium is that man Midoriya Izuku!"

And Izuku really manage to get into the first position as he came out of the corridor, and the entire stadium burst into applause for him. Kimitsuki followed right behind him, almost crashing into him.

"Tsuki-Chan!" Izuku exclaimed, catching Kimitsuki before she could smack into him and straightening her up. "Are you okay? You're hot!"

"I-I'm fine," Kimitsuki replied, giving him a weak smile. She took in a few deep breaths to calm herself down. "I think I ran a lot... but... congratulations, Izu-Chan!"

"Tsuki-Chan, you're too hot!" Izuku gasped as she hugged him, and he blushed as he felt her press against him. "... thank you! You did really well, too! Look at All Might!"

Kimitsuki let go of Izuku and looked up at the cheering crowd to spot All Might in his real form, grinning down at the two of them and giving them great big thumbs-up. She smiled bashfully back and nodded at him, holding up a thumbs-up as well. All Might must be glad they were top two.

And as she looked away from All Might to look for Aizawa, Kimitsuki's eyes fell on Shoto as he got out of the corridor first, and followed closely by Katsuki – who looked absolutely furious at them.

"What do you think?"

"First of all, Midoriya's stock will climb fast,"

"However, he still has not shown his Quirk yet, so it's hard to predict what will happen,"

"If you took on management of an agency, how would you market him? Opinions? What do you think?"

"His appearance is out,"

"If he were particular about his abilities or aesthetics, we could highlight those parts, but without the raw material to work with,"

Both Kimitsuki and Izuku stared at the three boys who were discussing and dissing Izuku rather savagely. They didn't seem to be seniors – so they must be their year fellows from 1st year, too.

"In contrast, Second Place Kuroyanagi seems to be more publicly friendly – as far as appearance goes, of course. Beyond that..."

"Yeah, her track record in media isn't the cleanest, and her Quirk is all over the place,"

"Still, she belongs to prestigious Hero families – Kuroyanagi and Mushanokouji – how much better can you get than that? Her name would look beautiful on a roster,"

"You'll still have to worry about her past coming back up. PR team would have nightmare,"

"All Might praised her,"

"What are they talking about?" Izuku questioned as he glanced at the frowning white-haired girl next to him. "Who are these people? Do you have any idea, Tsuki-Chan?"

"Um, I think that's the business department," Kimitsuki answered curiously. "I have heard they can be quite candid and straightforward with their words, but this is a bit..."

"And now, they're finishing one after another!" Present Mic announced, and Kimitsuki looked up to see everyone coming out. "We'll make a list of the results later, but for now, good work!"