Part 7 - Holidays!

Time skip – Christmas Holidays

Remus

The teachers sure did love holiday homework. They did realise that they had to mark everything they give us when school resumes right?

The holidays officially start on Monday, but the last day of school was yesterday. James and Peter leave on Monday morning. Remus isn't sure how he feels about that. Spending Christmas with Sirius sounds fun until you had in the whole mega crush thing. Which wasn't great. At all. Spending a few weeks alone with Sirius and his gorgeous stupid cute self. Remus did like spending time with Sirius, but without the others around, Sirius might notice his strange behaviour and put two and two together. It would ruin their friendship. As much as Remus wanted more, he knew it would never happen, so he was fine with being best friends. At least Lily was also staying. She could be their buffer.

"Mooooonyyyyyy," Sirius whined.

"What do you want Padfoot?" Remus sighed.

"Why aren't you going home for Christmas?" He asked.

"If I went home, who would keep you out of trouble?" Remus replied quickly.

"I'm being serious Remus."

Remus sighed. Then grinned as he replied, "You're always Sirius."

"Ha! I'm rubbing off on you."

"Sadly." Remus sighed.

"Nah Moony, admit it. You like it."

"Whatever," Remus turned away to hide his blush. "Now shush I'm trying to read."

Sirius

"Are you gonna pack?" Sirius asked James, noticing that neither he nor Peter had packed for the upcoming holidays.

"Yeah" James grinned. "Eventually."

Sirius sighed at his friend. He had more important things on his mind. Like Remus. He had been thinking about Remus a lot lately. After realising that he had feelings for Remus, he hadn't known how to proceed. He found himself sitting behind Remus a lot, so he could stare at him. Who could blame him? Remus was much more interesting than the lessons. Luckily, they had to sit in alphabetical order for the exams at the end of the year, or Sirius would surely fail.

He would like to assume he would be over Remus by then, but that didn't seem like it was going to happen. He had only known he liked him for a month, and his feelings for the young werewolf had grown so much, it felt as if they would never go away. He couldn't stop thinking about him. His smile shone brighter than a thousand stars. His eyes were like looking through a portal into another world. A world where everything is ok and safe and beautiful. It was curious to him how the whole school hadn't fallen for him.

Ahh great. Sirius should probably try and stop thinking about Remus if he was going to try and spend all of Christmas break with him. Without the others.

"Sirius!" James shook his shoulders.

"Sorry. I zoned out." Sirius replied, journeying back to reality. "What were you saying?"

"Well, you know how you said you were lonely last year on the holidays?"

"Yeah," Sirius responded, not entirely sure where James was going with this.

"Well, me and Peter-"

"Peter and I" Remus corrected.

"Yeah, whatever. Well, we decided to stay and keep you company!"

Sirius wasn't sure how to respond. He was relieved that he wouldn't have to spend that much alone time with Remus. He wasn't sure how good he would be at keeping his feelings a secret, and he definitely didn't want Remus to know about them. Remus would never like him back. Could never like him back. It would ruin their friendship.

"Nice!" Sirius replied, realising he had not yet responded. "This is going to be a great Christmas."

"A Marauders Christmas!" James agreed. "The best and most mischievous Christmas possible!"

\\Hello all! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. School just restarted and I had to get back into the rhythm of things. Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS!!! This started off as something I wanted to write that combined all my favourite wolf star headcanons and stuff but wow!!! Thank you!!! 

Also if anyone from the UK can tell me how long Christmas holidays are there please do. I honestly have no idea.