“What’s with all the questions?” Montego looked up at her from her shoulder.

“Because the full moon is the Saturday after next and it does fall on our anniversary.” Chelia said, looking at Montego.

“Well I did already mark you, but we could always do a remarking.” Montego suggested.

“Remarking?” Chelia questioned.

“Yeah, it’s basically us mating and me marking you again. Werewolves who’ve mated already do it all the time, it strengthens their mating bond.” Montego explained.

Chelia looked down at the anklet bracelet on her ankle. “Remember when you gave me that?”

Montego laughed, “I was a nervous wreck.”

“It was so adorable,” Chelia kissed his cheek, “you were stuttering like crazy.”

Chelia hugged him tightly, “I love you Montego.”

Montego smiled, nuzzling his nose into her hair, “I love you to, Chelia. I’m never letting you go.”

◥✥◤

Medusa rubbed her eyes, looking into the mirror. “What could be so special about my eyes…”

“They are beautiful.” Barron muttered under his breath, “even if they are clouded.”

Medusa blushed. “You think my eyes are beautiful?”

“Well yeah,” Barron stroked her cheek, “who wouldn't want such beautiful eyes like yours?”

Medusa felt her heart race a mile a minute as Barron chuckled softly. Medusa suddenly winced, holding her head. “Get out...get out…” she hit her head repeatedly.

“That’s only gonna cause more pain,” Barron kissed her forehead, making the pain go away.

“Thank you,” Medusa whispered.

Barron kissed her cheek, leaning in the whisper. “Anytime, Medusa.”

Medusa blushed deeper, “I-I-I…”

“You know I’ll always protect you, Medusa, right?” Barron asked, smiling at her.

“Barron… I…” her heart swooned, the determination and love in Barron’s eyes made her believe him, “yeah,” Medusa smiled, nodding, “I know.”

Barron lifted up her chin. “You’re special, Medusa. I knew it from the day we met in the alley.”

“Barron…” her eyes were locked in a trace of his coronbolt blue eyes.

Barron kissed her cheek, “you don't need to say anything now, I understand,” he chuckled softly, “you’re mine, Medusa.”

Medusa froze, the word ‘mine’ ringing in her head made her shiver with excitement and pleasure. It wasn’t until now that she thought what it truly meant to be with the white wolf.

She smiled slightly. For the first time she thought about what it would be like to wake up next to the alpha. What it would be like have the wolf protect her daily. To have somebody to call hers and somebody to call her ‘mine’.