The End

~Teto's POV~

Triple Baka soon became wildly popular, because nobody had done something like it before. Vocaloids and Utauloids never worked together, so it was weird to see, but we were determined to mix and mingle more.

I had the Vocaloids come over all the time now, and my friends loved them. Tei, of course, always hung out with Len, and now that he was single I wondered if they would actually start dating. Uta and Momo had reluctantly given Miku a second chance, and she had become a surprisingly good friend to them. Meiko still caught the interest of our older brothers, and Kaito had to protect her from them. Koe helped him, too. Ruko was so excited to see Luka so often and they had quickly become good friends and helped Rin try to get Ritsu to laugh. It was better than I could've ever imagined.

The Vocaloids learned how to become a true family throughout this whole process. Miku often did duets and hung out with Rin and Len, whom after some discussion decided they would be better off as friends for now, but at least they were true friends. Luka and Meiko had taken up cooking, and just between you and me, Luka was a lot better at it. I should know, I'd eaten dinner with them several times.

The Fanloids had become good friends to us all during this process too, both to me and the Vocaloids. Sometimes we would all hang out together for old times' sake and it was a blast.

Project Diva was a total success, did I mention that? The fans absolutely loved the game and new songs were added every now and then, meaning we got to get together and filmed just like in the old days.

As for my fellow Utaus, they were still the same as ever, just going through life singing and laughing and crying like everyone else. It was small but it was cozy and warm and welcoming and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Charlotte ended up forgiving Don and they got closer than ever. Now, this is just a rumor, so don't tell anyone, but I think he might propose soon.

Oh, you're wondering about me? Well, I was still the same as ever, singing just for the sake of it, because music is a truly wonderful gift. I had so many wonderful friends and with each new Vocaloid I hoped to make another. Funnily enough, out of all the Vocaloids I was actually the closest with Miku herself. I guess that birthday wish I had made so long ago really did come true.

Remember how this story started?

There was a squeal.

Can you guess how it ends?

Not too long ago, Miku called me up. "Hey, Teto, happy birthday! You're never gonna guess what your gift is!"

"I don't know if you can top what you've done in the past," I giggled. Since Miku ruined my first birthday, she had worked to make each birthday better than the last.

Through the phone, I heard her chuckle. "I bet I can. You're going to have your own concert, Teto."

And my reaction?

That's right, a squeal.

This whole thing ended with a squeal.

~~~~~~

Worst epilogue ever lol

Um yeah that's it I can't believe it's over omg I still feel like I just started 

So now um a thank you speech I guess 

Thanks to the amazing friends I've made because of this book who read and voted on a chapter as soon as it was uploaded, you really motivated me to keep going and if it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't have finished <3

Thank you to the silent readers, I know you're out there! Sure I have a lot of friends but I don't have enough to give the story 1K reads XD please don't be shy to comment next time, I value it more than anything

Thanks to the people who helped me figure out the plot when I had no idea what to do with it, especially my little sister. She helps form my stories more than you know and the hours spent brainstorming are very valuable to me. Fun fact, in the original concept for this story they were supposed to go to school XD but that could be a whole story on its own

Thank you to my wonderful friend who made the original cover, sorry I had to change it :,)

Uh I guess that's all for that part

Seriously though I am so grateful for each and every one of you :D 

Now that this story is over I'll be working on some other projects, I hope you all continue to support me with those as well :> 

Uh yeah now if you wanna leave me a review or just criticism on why this story absolutely sucks in the comments I'll read it

I've enjoyed my time here and I hope you have too, bye :D <3