The Second Fake

~Len's POV~

"Oh, Leeeeen~" I heard Miku's sweet voice calling to me all the way from the kitchen, where I was throwing away the peel to my breakfast banana.

"Coming!" I quickly made my way to the living room, where Miku was sprawled out on the couch. "Need something?"

"Can you help me pick out an outfit later? We need to take some pictures for the fans, they want to know how we're doing." I nodded eagerly, and she smirked and yanked on my tie, her face was an inch from mine and I could smell her breath, which was minty. "And maybe, just maybe, I'll give you a kiss~" I shuddered as my face turned red and I grinned.

"Hey, guys, come check it out! New Vocaloid!"

Miku groaned and rolled her eyes and Kaito's words. "I guess we have to go see, huh?" She got up and grabbed my hand with a cute grin. "Let's go, Lenny~"

Really, I didn't get why everyone else disliked Miku. She was always nice, and super cute. We had a great relationship, and her favorite thing to do with me was take pictures for the press. I was more than happy to fulfill all her commands.

"They've got a list of some upcoming Vocaloids!" Meiko said, clutching her husband's hand eagerly. "Yokune Ruko, Megurine Luka, Namine Ritsu, and Sukone Tei. And they're all working with us!"

"No, they aren't," we all looked over at Rin, so was standing in the doorway with her arms crossed over her chest. "They definitely would've told us if all those people were going to be living with us. And besides, they list absolutely no information about them. It's probably just another lie. We can't trust them."

"Rin..." Meiko sighed and turned to her. "Teto was a one-time thing. Besides, Gakupo turned out to be true, didn't he?"

"Yeah, but he's annoying," Rin shot back. "Teto wasn't annoying."

"Get over it, Rin," Miku said. "Teto is not a Vocaloid, and she never will be."

~Teto's POV~

"Hey, Sensei!"

"I'm a Vocaloid, I'm a Vocaloid, I'm a Vocaloid too, right?"

"Tetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetotetoteto~"

My newest idea was a song all about my life. It was a parody off of another song, but I really liked the melody.

If I wanted to sing, I would sing. I didn't care what Miku would say.

"Please don't say that I'm not good,"

"Even though it maybe might be true,"

"Fresh baguettes are my very favorite food,"

"Especially with butter, I bet you'd like it too!"

"It's sounding pretty good!" Ted exclaimed. We were sitting in the living room, I was working on the song and he was talking to Defosuke, Uta's brother. They were probably chatting about brotherly things.

"But Utaaaaaaa! I wanna wear your hat!"

"I already said no!" Uta huffed into the room, a small girl with long purple hair behind her.

I couldn't help but giggle. Ever since Uta's little sister had been created a couple weeks ago, all she had done was follow her around. It was so amusing to watch.

Uta shot me a death glare and then turned to her brother. "Please tell Koe that she can't have my hat!"

Defosuke turned to his youngest sister. "Koe, maybe you should get off Defoko's back for a little bit and let her have some alone time."