The Bratty Diva

~Teto's POV~

I remembered the last time I was at the Vocaloid mansion like it was yesterday... well, it was only a little over a week ago. But still. I didn't think I would ever forget about the day I was born.

I walked into the lobby with Charlotte, clutching her hand. All my nervousness faded away when I saw Rin, Len, Meiko, and Kaito waiting there for me! "Teto!" Rin screamed and jumped up, crushing me in a hug. "Ohmigosh, I missed you soooooooooooo much!"

I laughed. "Hi, Rin."

"And you can talk now!" She squealed some more. "I loved your song, by the way, it was so good!"

"Rin, don't hog her all to yourself!" Meiko appeared behind Rin, chuckling. "Hi, honey," she hugged me too.

After hugging both Kaito and Len and chatting for a bit, Charlotte said, "Teto, it's almost time for your meeting with Miku, so we better be heading up."

"Oh, yeah, she'll be mad if you're late. The Ice Queen is pretty impatient." Kaito snickered.

"Stop!" Meiko shushed him. "What if she heard that? You'd be in really big trouble."

Suddenly, I was nervous again.

"Oh, don't worry," Len said to me. "She's really nice as long as you obey her every word."

Charlotte raised an eyebrow. I guess she hadn't figured out what Miku was really like.

We rode an elevator to the top floor, where Miku was waiting in front of the door to a little room. When she saw us, she gave Charlotte a sweet smile. "Hello, Miss Charlotte! Thank you for bringing Teto over on such short notice!"

Charlotte smiled back. "Of course," she turned to me. "Teto, I'll be waiting down in the lobby for you. Just come down when you're finished."

I nodded, too nervous to speak. "Don't worry, I'll take good care of her!" Miku slipped her hand into mine. As soon as Charlotte turned to go back in the elevator, Miku's innocent smile turned to a nasty grin. I could just barely hear her mutter, "really good care."

She tugged on my hand and started walking towards the door. I refused to budge. "W-What are you going to do to me?"

She looked up at me innocently. "Oh, finally using your big girl voice, I see. I just want to talk, is that so wrong? To talk to my little friend Teto?" She opened the door and I could see that it was pitch black inside.

"I am not your 'little friend'," I said, trying to yank my hand away, which only resulted in a tighter grip from Miku. I let out a small whine, which surprised both of us.

"Oh, that hurts, does it?" She leaned forward till her face was an inch away from mine. "Keep acting like this and it's only gonna get worse."

I hated to let the fear control me, to give Miku exactly what she wanted, but she was too powerful. I just couldn't refuse her anymore. Besides, if she did do something to me, I could always scream for help or something. I reluctantly let her pull me into the room. She turned on the dim lights, and I saw that all that was in here was a table and chairs. It was just a meeting room. "Sit down," Miku commanded, so I did.

"Don't you realize you're a joke?" She paced around the table, hardly making eye contact with me. "You were never supposed to sing. That's not how things should be."

"B-But that is how things turned out."

She turned around and glared at me. "Don't you dare sass me! If you're thinking we can work out a compromise and be best friends and eat gummy bears in a flower field while riding a unicorn under a rainbow, then you're wrong, sister!"