chapter 20

Yayyyy!!!! Another chapter!!! Hope you guys are happy lol. Song on the its amazinh! And it shows that even with all problems they have they won't ever give up!!!!
********

Cassie POV:

Matt has been following me around all DAY! And frankly I was tired of it! Even the classes we don't have together I'd be the first one out the door and for some reason he was already out there.

  He was hell bent on keeping me "safe." I wonder if I should tell him about the creepy texts I've been getting.

I shook my head NAH. I looked around the corner to see Matt waiting there.

  It was the end of the day and I was trying to sneak past him. I need sometime alone damit!

Gos just seeing his face makes me want to cry! I sighed as I turned down the other hallway away from Matt.
I guess I'm taking the back door!

I saw him look down at his watch and I made a dash for it as I realized I only have a couple of minutes before he comes looking for me.

  I ran as fast as I could my heart beating wildly in my chest.  I had so many questions that I knew Matt wouldn't answer.

  I'm guessing the guy named Terrance was the same one texting me.

   When I finally reached outside I made a break for it across the parking lot and ranked half way home.I slowed my paste and resorted to walking. I was doing fine until I felt like someone was watching me.

  I looked around me but saw nothing. My phone ringed and I jumped in fright.

  I sighed "your to parinoid Cass." I said to myself ad I pulled out my phone and once again I saw the unknown number.

  I hesitated before I answered.

"Hello" I said a bit frightened.

First all I heard was breathing then the voice came sending frightening chills down my back.

  "I see youu" the unknown voice sanged

  "W-who a-ar-are you?" I asked as I stopped walking to look around

"Ohh so your the curious type? Well I'll tell you babes..I'm danger! I'm something your little boyfriend should not have messed with! I'm back and I'm coming for what he cares about the most!" He said in a deep verbrato.

  "M-may i-i-i ask what i-is it t-th-that he ca-cares f-for?" I said my voice trembling at the new information.

The mysterious guy chuckles "your more clueless then I thought!" He said

And rage filled me "my d-dads a cop! I can get you arrested! I know who y-you are Terrance!"

I said and for I second it was quiet then he spoke again.

"Oh sweetheart you must not know me! I've killed plenty of cops before and I won't hesitate to kill both your mom and dad, But you know that was real brave of you to say that! Your not who I expected" he said

  I was shaking "l-leave us alone! L-leave Matt alone!" I said and he chuckled

"I'll leave Matt and your friends alone under one condition!" He said, I gulped, I'm afride I won't like this condition I thought but I ignored the warning bells going off in my head.

"W-what is it?" I asked and I heard more breathing before he finally answered

"I want you!" And just like that my whole body froze up in terror.

*******

Matt:

I looked at my watch for the billionth time to see it was past 5. It was getting late where the hell was Cassie!??

Anger and worry filled me and I made a move to go back to her last class "damn it, I knew I should have waited by her last class like I've been doing!" I griped my head in anger as I started to walk towards her last class but before I could take three steps my phone ringer and I growled in anger already knowing it was that asshole Terrance!

I pulled out my phone and saw that it was a picture message from Terrance. I frowned but then eventually opened the message. What I saw my my heart drop in shock and in pure anger.

  There on my screen I was looking at a picture of cassie. She had her phone pressed against her ears and a look of pure terror was written all over her face.

She had on the same clothes she was wearing today and I realized that the one thing  I didn't want to happen was happening right now!!!

  Rage filled me and suddenly I was seeing red! "I'm going to kill that motherfucker!" And just like that I made a dash for it!

**********
Heyyoooo sooooo what do u guys think of this chapter lol. What do u think Cassie's answer will be? Would she really give up everything for Matt?!? Ohhh well we'll see lol hope u enjoyed this chapter! And if u did pleaaaaaaaassss with a capital P. Vote. Comment. And share it would really mean a lot,And shout out to all the people that has been voting for all my chapters and took the time to at least comment on one of them! I love y'all you guys are amazing!!! And the rest of u....coomme onnn don't be a silent reader! Lol well peace out!

edited by nekogirl78 at 11:44AM on 7/23/2016