Chapter 8

Matt's P.O.V.

I couldn't wait to go home after school. I was so tired, Cassie and I just started this Friends with Benefits thing and there's already drama!

When the bell rang, I jumped out of my seat ready to leave, when one of my friends stopped me.

"Aye man, you coming over today?" Luc asked and I shook my head.

"Nah... I got plans, man," I said then walked out before he could say anything. When I finally reached the parking lot, I was surprised to see Lisa standing by my car and then I remembered I was suppose to talk to her.

"Hey Lisa, sorry I made you wait," I said as I approached her. She crossed her arms and gave me a skeptical look.

"So, what do you want?" she asked getting straight to the point.

I sighed suddenly feeling nervous, "Look, I just wanted to say..."

"To say?" Lisa asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry!" I said quickly and I swear Lisa's mouth dropped in shock.

"Y-You're sorry?" she asked in disbelief. "What, you think saying sorry will get my virginity back?"

 "Look, I know I was a really big douche-bag and I still am, but I feel really bad for what happened! I don't know why i did that,I don't usually sleep with virgins, so I wasn't trying to hurt you! I just thought you knew I didn't want anything more then a lay," I said.

"You thought? You knew I was crushing on you bad around that time,I never really thought you were like that. My best friend Casie would always say how much of a player you are, but did i listen? No-" she ranted, but I froze when I heard what she said.

"Wait... Casie's your best-friend?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah..." she said, looking confused.

"Does she know about the-"

"No, are you kidding me? Did u not hear what i just said? I knew she didn't like you, so I thought if I told her, she would judge me. Now I know her better and I know she's not like that, but I have kept this from her for more than a year and I just can't bring myself to do it," She said and interrupted me.

"When you decide to tell her, tell me so I can do it with you," I said honestly and she smiled.

"That's sweet of you. Maybe your not so bad anymore... I still don't trust you, but I do forgive you," she said and I smiled.

"Thank you," I said and pulled her in for a hug. She laughed and hugged me back, her arms wrapping around my neck as mine went around her waist. Feeling eyes on me, I looked up while still hugging Lisa to see Casie staring at us in shock.

I quickly pulled away from Lisa, "Casie's looking at us." Lisa quickly turned around.

"Oh shit!" she shouted as we both took steps towards Cassie, but before we could get close, she shook her head and stomped off in anger. I wasn't shocked to see her mad. I mean, she just saw her best friend hugging the guy she hook up with and never knew they even talked... But what shocked me more, was the hurt that I saw in her eyes.

"Oh God, I gotta go talk to her!" Lisa shouted. I stopped her.

"No! I mean, you should give her sometime alone and when you do talk to her, tell her I was consoling you," I said then got in my car before she could say anything.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead in exhaustion. Another thing I don't want Casie finding out about. Well, at least not yet. I drove out of the school parking lot and made my way home... I knew Casie wasn't going to come over after what she saw... I was so busy thinking that I didn't even realize when I got home.

I got out my car and locked the doors before I made my way towards my house. I unlocked the door knowing my mom already went to work. I walked to my room and dropped my bag on the couch as i passed it. I made my way upstairs to my room and opened the door to get the shock of my life.

"F*ck! You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled, coming closer to the person I least expected to be here. "What are you doing here?"

"Why? Were you planning on bringing someone over?" she asked with venom laced in her voice.

"Look Casie its not-"

"How about you save the bullshit excuse and tell me the truth for once?" she asked, interrupting me.

"I was trying to,but you interrupted me," I said, but she just stared at me.

"What's going on with you and Lisa?" she asked getting straight to the point.

"N-nothing... I-I just saw her and she looked sad so I consoled her," I said nervously.

What the fuck why did I just stutter?

Cassie stared at me for a long time as if analyzing me. She stood there for a while before she sighed

"Fine... I believe you," she said then started to walk away.

"Wait... You're leaving?" I asked, grabbing her hand.

"Just because I THINK your telling the truth, doesn't mean I'm not still mad at you," she said causing me to sigh.

"I'm sorry about snapping at you in the closet,It's just that I thought you liked somebody else, and I'm sorry I hung up on you, I just don't like to talk about my past." I said.

"So, you won't tell me why you went to jail or about the brother I never knew you had?" she asked while crossing her arms.

   I closed my eyes tightly and breathed in deeply to control my anger.

   I was shocked to feel warm hands grab my clenched fist, she opened my hands and slide her finger into mine.

"Calm down,You don't have to tell me... I get it, you don't want to talk about it," she said and I sighed in relief. I opened my eyes and stared into hers.

"My past is dangerous... I don't want you anywhere near my past and I don't want you to look at me differently," I said.

"I don't judge," she said.

I scoffed, "but you called me a player."

"That's 'cause you are," she said.

"But I'm your player," I said while smiling cheekily. She rolled her eyes but smiled anyways.

"I guess," she said and I pulled her closer, bringing her arms around my neck. I suddenly wanted to kiss her. She leaned towards me and I smirked as her gaze dropped to my lips.

"Just kiss me," I said. She rolled her eyes and crashed her lips on mine. I felt like sighing in content. Her lips massaged mine and I licked her lips for entrance. She quickly opened up and my tongue met hers. I felt something explode inside of me just like every other time I kiss her.

I pulled away from her and trailed kisses down her neck. I stopped at the base of her neck and sucked on it softly. She moaned softly and Matt Jr. sprung to life. I groaned and pulled away, but I smiled at the mark I left on her neck. Nobody can touch her but me...

She didn't know it yet, but she was mine!

__________________________

Edited on 7/14/2016 at 1:16 PM by Nekogirl78