chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt's P.O.V.

I couldn't wait until the end of class. All I kept thinking about were Casie in the arms of that guy. Who was he? Why did he seem so familiar? Why was he all over Casie?

These thoughts ran through my head over and over again, which is why when the bell ringed I quickly jumped out of my seat and walked to where I knew Casie's class was.

I saw her talking to the same guy from earlier and I clenched my fist.

"KATIE!" Casie suddenly yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. Katie turned around and before she could see me, I quickly ran into the empty closet that nobody used.

Minutes later, I opened the door and peaked out. I saw Casie walking past the door and before I could change my mind, I quickly grabbed her pulling her inside the dark room.

She opened her mouth to scream but I quickly covered it. Before I knew it, her elbow connected with my ribs and I let out a string of curse words.

"f***! Damn, you got to stop doing that!" I yelled while clutching my rib in pain.

"What the hell, Matt!? YOU have got to stop doing THIS!" She said waving her hands wildly in the dark. I flicked the light on and she blinked letting her gaze adjust to the new lighting.

As soon as the light was on, her eyes raked my body hungrily and I smirked.

"Like what you see good girl?" I smirked, then quickly scanned her body before she could see me. "'Cause I definitely like what I see." I slid my hands around her waist and pulled her closer.

Her breathe hitch and she started to close her eyes while I leaned in.

My eyes closed and I anticipated when my lips would meet hers. I kissed her, but jerked back in surprise when my lips connected with her cheek instead. What the actual f*ck?!

"What? What's wrong?" I asked in confusion.

"I don't want you touching me," she said while shrugging carelessly and stepping away from me. In that moment, anger surged through me.

"Seriously? What the f*ck, Casie!? This better not be because of that guy I saw holding you! You know what? I don't want him touching you!" I said while clenching my jaw in anger.

Just the thought of them together makes me want to pound his face in.

"You can't do that!" she shouted angrily.

"If I cant kiss other girls, then you're not allowed to let other guys touch or kiss you!" I yelled while ignoring her anger

"Wow, really? Fine! Since you want to add rules, then you're not allowed to flirt with other girls in front of me. By the way, I didn't want you to touch me because you were being a jerk yesterday and hung up on me. Not because of the guy who you know considering he used to be you and your brother's best-friend! And yeah, I know about your brother. Thanks for telling me, by the way! I'm out of here," she yelled, then shook her head and left.

I stood there in shock at what she just said. What the hell does she mean I know him? And how the hell did she know about my brother? I wasn't planning on ever telling her about him. I sighed. She was right, I was being a jerk! I groaned as I pulled out my phone and quickly sent her a text.

To:  Casie

U were right...
I'm sorry I was a jerk. Come over after school and I'll try to explain and maybe give u a proper apology...
-Matt

I quickly clicked send before I changed my mind, then walked out the closet and made my way to class.

**********

Edited on 7/12/2016 at 7:36 pm by