Chapter 25

Matt's P.O.V

"Dude why the heck did you go crazy on Cassie like that?!?" Alec asked as we walked out of the school

   "What do you mean why? She let another guy touch her!" I said as the anger slowly started to creep back in "you know I don't like it when people touch what's mine" I said angrily 

  "No offence man but she's not really yours...I mean yeah y'all fuck around and everything but she's still single! You guys never defined the relationship so she can practically do what ever she wants" justin said and anger ran through me.

   "What are you trying to say?!" I said turning around to face him. "I'm saying don't get mad when you find out that Jordon made a move on Cassie...cause you won't have a reason to" Justin said "who's side are you on bro?!?" I asked and he sighed

  "Man you know your like my brother but Cassie is also like a sister to me and its my job to tell you when your wrong..especially if it envolves Cassie" he said and I turned to Alec "sorry man I have to agree with Justin" Alec said and I ran a hand through my hair.
  I know they are right but I can't help but get mad every time. And its so obvious Cassie wants to be more but am I ready for that?!

   I turned around to walk away but stopped short when I saw Cassie getting in jordons car.

   With out noticing it, I clenched my fist and my jaws ticked. Before I knew it I took a step towards them but of course Alec had to hold me back.

  "What the hell man!" I said

"Dude remember what we said!" Alec said "yeah man and get a hold of that anger of yours! Just breath!" Justin said and I drew in a deep breath "and a piece of advice man...claim your girl before somebody else dose" Alec said then they both slapped me on the back and walked away.

   I sighed and looked up to where Cassie once was to see she was gone. I groaned
I can't believe she left with him!
                 ***
Cassie:

  Instead of hanging out tomorrow with Jordon I told him we should hang out today after school instead.
   I knew that if I tried to hang out with Jordon tomorrow that Matt would somehow ruin it so I changed the time.

   "So my house is cool? We could watch a movie and I could cook you dinner" he said as we drove farther away from the school  "yeah your house is fine but you know how to cook?" I asked and he smiled. "Of course! I've been cooking since I learned how to work the stove when I was little" he said and as he talked his whole face lit up. I smiled "so is cooking something you want to do when your in college?" I asked "yeah that's my major..the first time...." And he divulged in a world of cooking and his dreams. I smiled as I realized his passion for it.  "Well I can't wait to taste your cooking!" I said as we finally reached his house. He flashed me a brilliant smile then got out of his car.

  He opened my door then gestured toward his house "there's no one home but welcome to my house" he said and I looked around, It was a normal sized house nothing to big or to small.

  "Let's have some fun!!" I said  and even though i was excited to learn more about Jordon I couldn't help but think
I am SO dead!

before we both continued inside.
                   ****
Heyyy guys I know this is a short chapter but I wanted to put something up for you guys I'm sorry I haven't been on wattpad cause it was deleted off my phone and I was to busy to download it again but now I finally did and my busy week is over!!!! Yayyy!! Like no lie guys I seriously had no break and it was spring break can u believe that?!? Like my break was spent doing hair and going to practice and then finally dancing at the concert...lol okay u guys probably don't want to know...well hope u guys enjoy but I will make a longer chapter soon... Promise!!!

edited by nekogirl78 at 10:31AM on 7/24/2016