chapter 16

Cassie:

Through out the whole ride Matt was driving super fast! I swear I was scared for my life!

  I knew he was pissed but damn! No need to try and kill us! I was so happy when we finally parked in matt's drive way!

   Everybody got out the car and went there separate ways. As I was about to leave Matt grabbed my hand and I sighed "what Matt?!" I sighed, suddenly i was just tired of fighting!

  "Can we talk later on?" He asked and I sighed "yeah but first I got to talk to Lisa" I said and I could have sweared I saw a flash of panick flash through him "t-talk t-t-to Lisa? Talk to her about what?" He asked his face suddenly going blank

  "I'm telling Lisa about us...well what used to be us. She's my best friend and I feel she deserves to know!" I said and he nodded "oh okay" he said as I saw reliefe pour out of him.

   I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously before I just shook my head and walked away.

When I got into the house the girls already had everything set up. "Hey what took you so long?" Lisa asked as Kate put on a movie "I was talking to Matt" I said, I saw panick flash through her eyes. I frowned what the heck is going on? Why the hell are they so panicky?!?!

"Y-you talked to m-matt? About what?" Lisa asked trying to act natural but I could see right through her. She was nervous. About what? "That's what I wanted to talk to you about" I said and she quickly stood up "Look cassie I have something to the you i-" she said but I cut her off "No! Let me talk first then you could say what's on your mind" I said and she nodded.

She sat back down quietly and I looked at Kate "pause the movie!" I said and she did then came and joined us on the couch

  "look Lisa I'm such a bad friend! I'm supposed to be your best friend! And best friends tell each other everything! And I feel so bad cause I've been keeping this from you! I didn't mean to...trust me its just that you made me promise to stay away from him and honestly I tried but then things got serious and stuff started happening and we just

   couldn't stay away from each other and I wanted to tell you but I didn't want you to be mad and I know that's no excuse for what I did but-"

  I started rambling like crazy until Lisa interrupted "wait! Who the hell are you talking about?!" She asked looking confused "Matt! We sorta had a thing going" I said "WHAT!?!!?" She shouted jumping up from the couch

  "I know! I'm sorry I should have told you!" I said "I'm going to kill him!" Lisa said angrily and tried to walk out but I grabbed her "No! Look Lisa I actually like him a lot and I think he likes me to except he's been acting like a jerk lately!" I said and she sat back down.

  I explained everything from the start to her and when I was done she sat their in shock.

    "All of this happened and I had no clue?!?!" She asked as tears started forming in her eyes.

  "I know! I'm sorry...I'm such a bad friend!" I said as tears blurred my eyes.

       "stop saying that!" She said

  "but I am! If you had did that to me I would have been mad! I-im just sorry" I said and she pulled me into a hug.

  "its okay!" She said

       "promise to tell each other everything from now on?!?" I asked and she nodded.

  "I promise but can...i-i got a big secret I'm keeping from you to" she said her eyes once again filing with tears.

   "what is it?" I asked wiping her tears away she took a deep breath and shook her head the tears now streaming endlessly.

        " i-im not ready to tell you yet!...I don't want you to hate me! But I promise I will tell you soon, I j-just got to clear my head" she said and I frowned.

     "Lisa you know nothing can come between us! As long as you don't lie to me I'm fine cause you know how I feel about that" I said and she nodded

  "its not just that! Not only do I have your feelings to consider about this but I have Alec's also...And I'm just not ready to lose you guys" she said and my frown deepened

      "babe I don't know about Alec but you'll never lose me!" I said and she nodded.

    "forever friends?" I asked looking at both kate-who's been quiet the whole time-and Lisa who's now wiping her tears.

    "forever friends" they both said in unision and we hugged it out.

   "Alright play the movie!" I said and Kate pressed play "I call the nutella!" Lisa said and we both looked at her like she was crazy "NAH hoe, you sharing!" Kate said and I nodded along.

  Lisa laughed as we each grabbed a spoon and dug in. When the smooth chocolate touched my taste buds I sighed in content.

I felt as if a huge weight lifted off my shoulders and I felt care free. Well that is until the door bell ringed.

   ******
Heyo!!! So what did u guys think?!?! Do you think Lisa is right for not telling Cassie right then and there?!?! How about there little speech?!? Did u like it? And ohhh who do u think is at the door? Well you'll just have to find out next chapter huh?!?! So 20 votes and 5 comments and I'll update! Lol luvs y'all <3
_nanabo_o out!!!

edited by nekogirl78 at 8:26 on 7/21/2016