chapter 30

Cassie:

Throughout the week everything has been going great!
Me and Matt has been closer then ever and everything finally seemed right.

But as the days passed I've become more aware of the little times I have left with matt.I tride my hardest to be with him as much as possible and everytime we kiss...I put my all into it!

Today was the last time i'd ever see my friends again...the last time i'd ever see Matt.

Terrance has kept his end of the bargin now its time to keep mine.

I was sitting on Matt's couch with his arms around me. I suggested we have a movie night and so far it was great! But each minute that ticked by, each hour that passed my heart would start to race as i knew that at exactly 11:30 I'd be going home then midnight id be leaving the people i love behind.

"Hey babe i keep forgeting to tell you but we are going to the park on Sunday....Nancy has been dieing to spend more time with you!" Matt said as i look up into his excited gaze.

Guilt filled me as i know that we won't be going to the park anytime soon.
But none the less i nodded afraid to make him suspicious.
"Yeah sure that would be great!" I said and at that time my phone ringed signaling that i got a new message.

I unlocked my phone and my heart skipped a beat. For some reason just seeing Terrance name instilled a fear in me.

Not because im scared of him..Hell no!!
But because im scared of leaving my friends behind, my family and most of all my boyfriend.

"Who is it?" Matt asked taking me out of my thoughts.
I bit my lips "i-its my dad...you should probably take me home" I said closing my phone instead of reading the text.

Ill read it later  I thought as i got up.
He groaned and stood up "why do you have to go?" He asked and i laughed "um cause i have a father!" His face fell and instantly regret filled me.

"No matt i didn't-"
"Lets go!" He cut me off and quickly walked out the door. I sighed and followed after him.

I got in the car and waited till he locked his door.

As soon as he got in i opened my mouth too say something but then choose against it.

His jaws ticked and he gripped the steering wheel as we started the drive towards my house.
Great now i got him mad! And on the day I'm leaving to.
***
A couple minutes later we reached my house. I sat in the car for a while, nobody was talking and i wondered if he was really that mad about what i said.

I didn't mean to indirectly talk about his dad!
"Im sorry!" I said then got out the car. I started to make my way towards my house when i heard my name.

"Cassie!" Matt said and i turned around. Without realizing it tears slide down my face "God im sorry!" He said as he quickly wiped my tears. But they kept coming. I wasnt crying because of what he thought i was crying cause i was afraide to leave him behinde. Actually i didn't want to!

"Im sorry...baby please don't cry! I know you didnt mean to say it like that- i was just- i had a moment and i was angry at myself not you" he said then kissed me softly.

I closed my eyes and savored his taste. He pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine. I opened my eyes to his searching gaze and for moment I let him see everything i wanted him to know! I let him see my anger at Terrance, my vulnerability at leaving, and the raging conflictions going through me.

Should i leave them?
I dont want to..
But if i dont they will get hurt.

Can i risk their life for my own selfishness?

When i go to terrance what would happen?

I shut my eyes tightly as a tear ran down my face "Cass'-" Matt started to say upon seeing my confliction but befor he can i cut him off.

"I love you!" I said and shock graced his face. Before he could say anything I ran inside.

My mom and dad was sitting in the kitchen laughing and i smiled "joe stop!!! Just one bite! It wont kill you" my mom said as I stood in the door way warching them.
My once sad emotions was lifted immediately upon seeing my parents.

"Cassandra...I dont want to!" My dad pouted and my mom scrunched up her nose upon hearing her full mame. "Fine!" She said then got up to leave. My dad groaned and quickly grabbed her before pulling her unto his lap.

"God you got me twisted at so many angles! You got me whipped and every minute I spend with you just makes me love you more!" My dad said and i so wanted to awww.

How do they not notice me? My moms gaze softened and love shined through her teary eyes. "You never cease to impress me joe bear..I love you more" my mom said then gave my dad a kiss. I almost gaged but held it in "good...now feed me women! Before I change my mind and runaway" my dad said and my mom put what looked like a piece of cake in his mouth. "I love you guys!" I said as I smiled brightly at there startled faces "how long have you have you been standing there?" My mom asked and I smirked "long enough!" I said and my dad shrugged before saying with a mouth full of cake "we love you too honey." But it really sounded like "wve luvvu chew oney" I laughed before saying good night to them.

I climbed up the stairs and layed on my bed. It was still early so I decides to call my friends. I called the girls who called their men and we had a 5 way. We talked for an hour and a half. The conversation was filled with laughter, cheesy lines and a lot of yelling. "God I love you guys!" I said and someone scoffed "oh please dont get all emotional on us guys!" Alec said at the same time lisa and Kate screamed "we love you too!!"
"Oh please alec you know you love us!" I said and he laughed
"Sadly I do" he said and justin cleaned his throat begore coughing an 'I love you'. We ended the phone call without my friends knowing that this was a goodbye.

I sighed and finally opened terrance text.

At exactly midnight you will go to the place we talked about! Absolutely no one should be with you or they will face the consequences. Bring nothing with you! Not even a phone. u will be checked. Send a text to tell us you are on your way. Oh and destroy any evidence of me ever being in contact with you!-T

I sighed and looked at the clock 11:30.
Mind as well leave now. I quickly sent my text and deleted all messages of Terrance. I laid my phone on the night stand and headed towards the window. As i got on te tree i heard my phone vibrate but ignored it as i continued to climb down.

My heart pounded fast as my feet finally met the ground. I stared at my house, memories filled my gead and a stray tear fell befor i shook my head and wiped it away.

Before I could think twice about it I turned my back and ran. I ran half way to the same place I first talked to terrance to see a black van on the curb. It was dark and cold and I suddenly felt so stupid for doing this.

I walked up to the van and stoped at the door. The door opened and a face poped out. My jaws dropped at who i saw as betrayal ran through me.

"Jordan!?" I gasped in disbelief and he gave me a blank look. "Sorry cass!" He said then before I knew it something hit me on the side of the head and the darkness took over.
***

Sheeeeeeeshhh omg guys im sooo sorry i didnt mean to not update for that long! Uts just that ive been testing since last week because i have AP classes and chemistry has a three part test. Plus i had another dance thing and we practiced a lot so im sorry but i hope u guys are happy i updated this. It would have been longer except its late and i have more Exams tomorrow....well im soweyyy guys....forgive me? but wish me luck on my exams and don't forget vote comment share...and show that u care i swear im so lame with those weird rhyming lol but yall love it anyways Nanabo_o out✌✊
P.s. i will try to update twice this week.!!! Hopefully of god wants it will be on friday.

edited by nekogirl78 at 1:52PM on 7/24/2016