chapter 15

Matt:

"-im not something you could just pick up and polish whenever you want then throw away!" Cassie yelled as her face started turn red. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she said the next words "j-just s-stay away from me!" She said.
******

I watched as she stomped away and I suddenly felt bad.

All the Anger washed away as I thought about what she said.

  Is that what she thinks? I only wanted to protect her, but god my plan backfired! Now she's with Justin! Justin's a player! Who knows what they have done? I shook my head as my anger came back full force.

  "I'm going to kill that idiot!!" I said as I stomped off to class.

*****

Cassie:

Today was the worst day ever! Every where I turn I see Matt.

  I never thought of how much I saw him every day until now.

  As I'm walking towards him the same girl I saw him kissing, also know as the school slut, Kayla came and wrapped her arms around him "hey baby" she said and I rolled my eyes I could here that b**** a mile away! 

   "Not now Kayla!" Matt said then walked away, but not before connecting his eyes with me. My eyes grew wide.

    Did he just-? Did he just turn down a girl? A smile blossomed on my face and I looked away as he passed by me. "YOU!" I heard Kayla's annoying voice.

   My head snapped up "me?" I asked confused as she walked towards me "yes you! This is all your fault, he has never turned me down, But since that day you caught us kissing he's been acting weird!" She said and I shrugged "maybe he just doesn't want you" I said  and she laughed

    "stay away from my man!" She said and I felt a surge of anger go through me "first of all he's not yours he's mine!" I said stepping up to her "and second of all if you come near him again I won't hesitate to break your skinny ass in half!" I said then bumped her roughly before walking away.

  Damn that felt good!

******

Matt:

For some reason through out the whole day I have not seen Justin.

he thinks he's slick but we'll see whose his ride to my house!
I thought as I walked out of the school. I looked around the parking lot and my eyes found Cassie's.

    Damn this girl was every where today! Which is good.

  I hope she saw me dis Kayla. After all I did it for her!

She quickly turned away from me and walked over to Kate. I sighed and looked over to my car to see Justin already there and once again my anger came back full force.

   I quickly walked over to him and crossed my arms giving him a death glare "hey man,why are you looking at me like that?" He said "yo, I need to talk to you" I said taking a threatening step towards him.

   He took a step back and looked around nervously "uhhh why?" He asked "you-" I started but was cut off "hey we're ready!" Kate said and I turned to stare at her in confusion, everybody was here Lisa and Alec, Kate and Cassie who was quietly texting on her phone.

   Who the hell is she texting? Is that person so important that she can't pay attention to her friends convo?

    "Who are you texting?" I asked before I could stop myself.

   Cassie's head snapped up and she glared at me. "Nun of your business!" She said then went back to texting not a second later I hear a phone ring.

   I turned to Justin and watched as he took out his phone read something then burst out laughing.

    I glared at him already knowing that it was Cassie who texted him. "Anyways can we go?!? I wanna get home so we can set up!" Kate said "wait who are you guys going with?" I asked confused

    "you didn't tell him did you?" Lisa asked Alec "I forgot" he said giving her a sheepish look. She rolled her eyes then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

   "Tell me what?!?!" I asked "Alec forgot to tell you that the girls are ridding with us, since we're all going the same place" Justin said then before I could process it Kate clapped her hands "okay everybody in the car, lap up!" She said.

   Alec went to the back and pulled Lisa onto his lap and Kate got in the front while Justin slide in the back only leaving me and Cassie outside "wait! Where will Cassie sit?" I asked and she glared at me "on me!" Justin said and I clenched my jaw.

    "No! Kate go to the back Cassie sit in the front!" I said "Dude she'll be fine she's-" Justin started to say but I cut him off "I SAID NO!! AND THAT'S FINAL!" I said as Kate started to get out the front seat,

    "what the hell! You don't control what i do! Kate stay in the front! I'm sitting on Justin" Cassie said and my anger flared

   "um  C-Cassie he's a-already mad let's not fuel his anger!" Kate said nervously "yeah Cassie...listen to your friend!" I said "No! YOU listen to ME! If you EVER want me to talk to you again then I WILL sit WHERE EVER I want..GOT IT!?!?" She said and I sighed in annoyance.

   "FINE! Just keep your hands to your self Justin!" I said not caring that I was showing my jealousy publicly. I got in the car and Cassie sat on Justin.

   She looked smug while everyone else just looked at me in shock. Your probably wondering why.

   You see I always get my way and now I just let a girl get her way.

  God what is this girl doing to me?I shook my head and drove away in a speed of fury.

*******

WELL HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER! I THOUGHT ID PUT IT IN BOTH CASSIES AND MATTS POV. LOL SO WHAT DID U THINK? THIS CHAPTER WASNT ALL THAT EXCITING BUT I WANTED TO PUT ONE UP FOR U GUYS TODAY SINCE U GUYS ARE BEING SO NICE AND VOTING AND COMMENTING! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH BTW IT REALLY MEANS A LOT! WELL I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THIS CHAPTER! SLEEP OVER IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER PROMISE! WELL YOU GUYS KNOW EHAT TO DO..VOTE...COMMENT.....SHARE JUST BEWARE!! LMFAOO OMG IM SO LAME BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! :P THEY RHYMED! WELL IM OUTCHA!

_NANABOO :*

edited by nekogirl78 at 8:18 on 7/21/2016