chapter 26

Cassie:

   "BOO!!!"  
"AHHHH!!!!" I screamed in fear as Jordon jumped up from behind the couch "what the hell Jordon!" I said as he dropped himself on the floor and burst out laughing.

  Your probably confused, well when we came inside we decided to watch a scary movie while eating our dinner so Jordon made pasta and shrimp and man was it good!! I think his shrimp lenguni taste better then the ones at actual restaurants, there was no doubt that he would make it in the cooking world. 

  Halfway during the movie around the scariest part Jordon excused himself and said he wanted some popcorn and well...I should have seen this coming.

  Before I knew what I was doing I jumped on him and he fell more backwards laying flat on his back. I landed on him and without thinking I started beating on his chest repeatedly but of course all he did was laugh.. "That's not funny!" I said pouting when he stopped laughing he chuckled and sat up with me still on him "you look like a cute little kitten!" He said then pinched my nose.

  We both started laughing again and for once I felt happy hanging out with the opposite sex. Suddenly he stopped laughing and just stared at me.

  "What?" I asked smiling  "nothing your just so beautiful" he said and I blushed "thank you" I whispered.

   He started to lean forward and I froze

Omg is he going to kiss me?
Omg he cannot kiss me!
I swear if he dose Matt will be so pissed!

He's a really good friend do I really want to ruin that over a kiss?

   I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt his breath on my lips.

  "Jordon" I said and he sighed but leaned away

"Your a great guy" I said as I quickly got off his lap.  "But?" He asked and I bit my lips

   What do I say? I have a boyfriend? But I'm single...

"But I like someone else and even though its complicated he would be really mad if we kissed. And I really like our friendship so p-" I started but he cut me off "Cassie cassie ....stop! That's all you have to say. I mean yes I like you but I rather be your friend then not talk to you at all" he said and I jumped on him, giving him a tight hug, surprised he hugged me back "you are truely a great guy!" I said "I'm not as great as you think I am, and soon you'll hate me" he whispered I almost didn't hear him but I did and I frowned but non the less I pushed what he said to the back of my mind.

  "Alright now bring me home before my parents kill me" I said and he laughed. Just like that we were back to normal.
                     ***
Cassie:

    The next day I wasn't even out of my house yet and I had already bumped into Matt.

   "What the heck! What are you doing here?!?" I asked as I pulled him farther away from my house and more towards his car.

   "We need to talk." He said and I frowned "so you come to my house knowing my dad don't like you? If he saw you it would seriously ruin everything, and couldn't you have waited to talk in school" stated "I don't care Cassie! Okay? I don't care I just... I wanted to know..-" he started but I cut him off.