chapter 10: Operation jealously

Matt's P.O.V:

Soon we reached Cassie's house and I sighed, I really didn't want her to leave.I laughed to myself, so much for just being friends with benefits right? I know I said know feelings involved but every time I see her with another guy I just can't help but get angry. God what is this girl doing to me? I can't fall for her!! And she can't fall for me.I sighed as I realized what I had to do, I had to break her, make her hate me. If not then I'll just be putting her life in danger.

"Why are you frowning?" Cassie said snapping me out of my thoughts "Huh?" I asked confused "I swear your so bipolar, one minute your laughing then out of nowhere then your frowning" she said laughing, I sighed "Sorry I just zoned out" I said and she turned around to face me "What were you thinking about?" She asked tracing the outline of my forehead. Tingles ran through me as I suppressed the urge to shiver in delight. I leaned into her hands and stared at her right in the eyes "You,I'm thinking about you" I breathed out suddenly feeling breathless as she came closer.  Our lips were inches apart when I sighed finally realizing what I was doing "Cass" I said in an almost whisper.
"Yeah?" She breathed her eyes still closed "You should go inside" I said pulling  Away from her. Her eyes snapped open and she stared at me in disbelief "Are you serious?" She asked,hurt flashed in her eyes. I looked away so I wouldn't crack and nodded "Yeah I'm serious" I said and I heard her sharp intake of breath. It was quiet for a while before she angrily grumbled "Fine!" Then pushed open my door and got out slamming it shut. I flinched at the force she used knowing that she was mad. I sighed "I'm doing the right thing, I'm doing the right thing" I kept whispering to myself as I drove away from her house.

                 ***

Cassie's p.o.v

  I slammed the door in anger and stomped up to my door.
'What the hell was wrong with him?' I thought as I unlocked my front door,luckily my dad was at work today "Cassie is that you sweety?" My mom yelled from the kitchen "Yeah mom" I said as I made my way to the stairs "Baby what's wrong?" My mom asked coming out of the kitchen. When she saw me she quickly ran to me and pulled me into a hug.The tears I was once trying to hold onto were now running endlessly. My mom said nothing as she just rubbed my back and waited untill I calmed down. "Come on let's talk, tell me what happened" my mom said carefully as she lead me to the couch in the living room.

We sat down and I sighed, me and my mom might have our differences but she was always there when I needed her. I bit my lip "I don't know how to tell you this but don't be mad,me and Matt are..." I started but was cut off "You and Matt are together" she said and I stared at her in shock "how did you know?" I asked "jacy called" She said and I shot up "WHAT!" I asked as panic started to set in "sweetheart relax your dad wasn't their and even if he was I wouldn't have told him!" She said and I looked at her in shock "really?" I asked, mom tells dad everything! "I know I tell him everything but I feel like this is just one thing your dad dose not need to know about!" She said, I laughed nodding.

"I'm sorry mom but I don't even know how you deal with him. He's so overprotective and he just doesn't understand that im not a child anymore!" I said and she sighed "I know sweetie he just doesn't want you to get hurt" She said rubbing my back and I nodded puting my head on her shoulders "now tell me whats wrong" she said and I sighed "don't be mad but me and matt aren't exactly together either,he just told his mom that because she saw us kissing,I mean we like each other...well I like him I don't know how he feels,it's like sometimes he acts like he likes me but then he's being all cold and we agreed to be friends with benefits-" I started but got cut off "hold up! Friends with benefits? Now sweetie I want you and Matt together but I don't think-" "moooom!!!! Not like that! Were not having....'that' gosh we just kiss that's all!" I groaned lifting my head from her shoulders "oh,okay continue!" She said smiling happily, I shook my head at her but continued any ways " we agreed to be friends with benefits no feelings attached but now when ever he sees me with a guy he just gets mad, he assumes sh*t and just adds these stupid rules and ugh...I like him but he's so complicated! like just now...." I said as I told her about what happened in the car just awhile ago. My mom sat their and listened until I was done with my rant "I think he likes you but won't admit it you know how teenage boys get, but I got a plan...." She said and I stared at her in puzzlement "what?" I asked biting my lips in anxiousness "its called operation jealousy!"

---------------------------------------

SO I MADE THIS CHAPTER EXTRA LONG FOR HOW LONG I TOOK TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER...YALL KNOW HOW WRITERS BLOCK BE SO TRY NOT TO HATE ME...BUT HOW DO YOU LIKE THE MOTHER DAUGHTER MOMMENT? AND WHAT DO YOU THINK OF HOW MATT TREATED CASSIE? SHOULD CASSIE HAVE REACTED THE WAY SHE DIS? AND OOOHH WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THIS NEW PLAN?!? YALL KNOW WHAT TO DO COMMENT. SHARE.VOTE. DO WHATEVER JIST ENJOY!

-nanabo_O

edited by nekogirl78 at 7:44pm 7/17/2016