What have you done?

Mulai dari awal

When mew felt he is ready, he lubed his member and put it inside in one go. Gulf trembled and screamed on pillow. Mew stopped and leaned down to gulf's ear "it will get better soon. So bear with it a little"

Hearing mew gulf yelled "just move already"

"Don't be impatient."

Mew went back to his position and started to move slowly, in and out. Gulf tighten his grip on the pillow. Mew was feeling pleasure, but he wanted to gulf to feel the same was so he was trying to hit his pleasure spot.

He slowly deepen his move "aaaahhhhhhh mewwww"

"Found it..... ahhhh" mew smiled. He hit the same spot again and again. Gulf's mind was blown with pleasure.

"You feel soo good around me. Like your hole is meant for me only. Aaahhh" mew's mind was going crazy with pleasure. Soon he lost his control and started to thurst hard into gulf.

Gulf also started feel good. Gulf was moaning with pleasure "aaahhhhh meewww harderr..... fassterrr aaahhhh"

Mew fasten his action and kept on thrusting hard "meeewww I amm gonna cumm again...aaahhhh"

"Not without me...ahhhh I am also close.....aahhh"

Both soon reach their climax and cummed at the same time. Mew collapsed on gulf's back. They both were panting hard and sweating. Mew was still inside gulf. Mew wanted to feel gulf little longer. He started to pant soft kisses his back. Soon he hear soft snores. He took his member out and flipped gulf.

'so he fell asleep right after sex...' he looked at gulf, smiled and kissed softly on his lips 'whatever the reason for you coming here today. But now you can't get away from me. You are mind from the moment you walked in. I am never letting you go...' he kissed on his forehead and then get out of bed and went to bathroom to take shower and then took a wet towel to clean gulf up.

After cleaning him up, he put fresh pair of boxers on him and himself and cover gulf with blanked and lied beside him. Mew was feeling so happy today that he might explode with happiness. He kissed him again and then hugged him to sleep.

In morning, gulf woke up in pain. His whole body was aching and most of all his head was killing him. But soon he looked around and seeing the familiar setting he felt déjà vu, something like this happened to him before. He looked to his side, mew was sleeping soundly with smile on his face. And in flash all the scenes that happened last night. His eyes went wide.

'What have I done?'

----

After getting out of apartment in rush, gulf called for a cab. After getting in the cab he gave instruction to his house to driver. Then, he checked his phone. Lisa called him many times and texted him. As he was exploring the phone he got a call from lisa. Gulf decided to pick it up.

"What? What is it you want?" gulf yelled.

"Gulf I am sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you last night I am sorry but I love you gulf" gulf felt the desperation in her voice but he was really angry at her.

"lisa. I am saying this for last time stop disturbing me and my life"

"gulf but..."

Gulf hang up the call. He took a deep breath to calm himself down. He closed his eyes but as he closed his eyes all the event of last night with mew flashed in front of his eyes. 'why I am running away?...mew didn't do anything wrong. And I was the one made first move. After he told me his feelings, I can't hurt him like that...especially after Lisa kissed me. How I felt about her I have to tell him... I guess...'

---

mew woke up and saw the empty bed he freaked. He abruptly got up and looked around everywhere. But there was no trace of gulf. he sat on couch, throwing his head back "was it a dream? How can it be? He was here.... We had.... What????"

As he was talking to himself he heard knock on front door. He stood up, walking lumpy to the door, opened the door. His eyes went wide. He stared at the person before him.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I just stepped out to get us some coffee and breakfast."

Mew smiled and pulled gulf inside and hugged him. Making gulf jump a little in surprise "hey!!! Hey!!! I have stuff in my hands"

"I thought it was all dream, but it was not it was real" mew said while hugging him. Seeing mew like this gulf was not surprised anymore he know mew's feelings are real and since a week ago mew confessed to him a lot had happened that lead him to his door last night.

"Can you let go of me now? My hands are tired of holding this stuff like this."

Hearing it mew let go of him "let me get it. Come on in first" mew took all the stuff from gulf's hand and went in.

Gulf turned to close the door 'gulf you can do this... you have to tell him about lisa and how your feelings about her, you can't his genuine feelings...'

Gulf closed the door and went in to talk to mew....

❤️❤️❤️❤️

to be continued...

thank you for waiting patiently for new chapter. you guys are amazing...🤗🤗🤗

Please vote and let me know how you like the chapter in comments.😇

love you all❤️❤️❤️