11. You are so slow

I'm feeling a bit dizzy so I decided to sleep. Just then the room door opens with a loud bang. I wake up in fear. The room is dark so I can't see his face. He is coming towards me. "Aaron!!" I shout in fear. The person jumps on to the bed and he muffles my mouth and he switches on the light. "Shh baby doll. He will kill me" says Damon with a playful smile. "You scared me Damon" I turn to my side to night stand to drink some water. 

Just then Aaron and Dylan come into the room running. I can see fear in Aaron's eyes. Later when he sees Damon he calms down and returns to his cold state. "Dude you are so slow. What if it isn't me? What if someone came to kidnap her again or someone came to kill her?" he doesn't give any reply to Damon. I just look at Aaron and then at Dylan. They both have the same expression. Guilt written over their face. "He's not. He was fast enough. The time taken to come into this room from the garden is 5 minutes. If we run it will take 2 minutes. He was here in less than a minute. And you Damon do you have a spare key to this house. With the security measures here I don't think you can sneak into the house without D noticing it" I say defending him unknowingly. A smile forms on his face but he hides it immediately. Man why are you like this. He leaves the room leaving me with Damon and Dylan. They speak to each other for some time and later Damon leaves saying he has work.

"Mia the thing you told me before if the guy kidnapped you is the guy who attacked Emily and killed Aiden is same then you don't have worry about Aaron. Even if it is not the same person you needn't worry. Aaron is strong enough to protect himself." even I have been thinking the same as Dylan. "But Em said that person looked like he is in his mid forties or fifties. But the person who kidnapped me is young. And the thing is before Aaron came the person who kidnapped me whispered Emily's name in my ear. I don't know what it means but I think the person who attacked Em and the person who kidnapped me related." 
"The person who kidnapped you, his name is Danny. And he is in the basement. Being interrogated by the ruthless, rude, merciless, heartless Mr. Aaron Summers" he says with a serious tone but in a low voice. I just roll my eyes and tell him that I need some rest. He leaves the room. And I just drift off to sleep. 

When I wake up there is food on the night stand, a new phone and on the bed some clothes and a note.

WILL BE OUT TONIGHT. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING CALL ME-Aaron

The dress is cute. Just a short and a matching t-shirt and with ice-creams and doughnuts printed on it. I used to have a similar one in my childhood. And I loved it so much. My threw it as I was so obsessed with it. I cried a lot that day. Aaron promised to buy me a new pair later. He kept his promise. I take the phone and type his number. He already saved it as Aaron. 
Mia : Thank you Aaron ☻
He texts me immediately.
Aaron : For?
Mia: The dress, the food , the phone
Aaron: Mmm
Mia: When will you come home??
Aaron: Donno. Got work. I need to go.

That was rude. But ok he is mad at me. We can atleast stay friends.