Part 25: breaking the equilibrium

Y/N PoV:
With not a care in the world we all lay on the sand feeling each grand of coarse sand fall between our toes, but I can't fully captivate that especially with how Jack was acting earlier, I feel a sense of tension beginning to build but only with Jack himself.
F: y/n
Y: yes Finnlard.
F: you know I'd never hurt you right?
Y: that's a very contradicting question to ask with everything that's happened in the past
F:I know. And I know nothing can make up for that.
Y: well then I guess you'll have to hold that thought.
I turn to my left to see Jack and Ellie both holding each other as if the world was going to fall down at our feet. I can just hear glimpses of their conversation, trying not to eavesdrop I hear Ellie Gasp and her voice changes drastically into a angry toned voice. I don't bother asking if anything is okay. Since it's between Jack and Ellie. Finn pulls me in closer to try and mirror the exact same as Jack and Ellie.
Wrapped in his arms I feel a sense of warmth and true love. More like unconditional love. A love that will never fall, break or disintegrate.
E: y/n wanna go on a walk?
Y:yeah let's go.
We walk along the water with the sea hitting our ankles, I feel the cold water giving me goosebumps.
E: so how are you and Finn doing?
Y:we're actually amazing.
As Ellie is talking I fade off into one of my short moments, blocking her out I dream of Finn and I.
E: so yeah, I just thought I'd tell you.
Y: tell me what?
-