Part 22: After all of it.

Y/N POV:
My heart races, thumping at the sound of each word I repeat in my head. Ellie.
Smiling at her, I see jack moving towards her in the corner of my eye. Crouching down he lays a knee on the floor.
Romantic? Not too sure, especially in front of us. Jack stares into her golden eyes and pulls himself closer towards her.
Jack: You know I love you right, Ellie?
Her words become joined together into a drunken slur.
Jack: I'll take that as a yes, and because of that I want you to know you make me truly the happiest person ever. My stomach churns when I see you....
Finn and I both laugh,
Finn: maybe not the right use of words?
Jack: you know what I mean right Ellie? Like good churning. Well anyways, I want to be with you for life.

Finn had repeatedly told me that for months, making me wonder if he would ever lay down on one knee and propose.

Jack: well what I'm trying to say is.... will you marry me Ellie?
Her slurred words drop like a glass shattering on the floor.
She looks me dead on in the eyes and begins to creep a slight smile.
Ellie: what? You want me to marry you?
This smile begins to increase like the sun on a bright summers day.
Jack: wasn't That what I asked you?
Ellie: yes, yes, yes.

We all applauded with joy and high spirits, Finn holding me tightly. I felt safe and secure, as if nothing could stop us. Mine and Finn's relationship finally safe and secure.
Ellie kisses Jack with full tears and begins to hug him tightly.
They separate and fall back, Ellie stands again and comes to hug me, the same for Jack and Finn.
Quietly whispering to each other, Finn and jack create a conversation between the two...
We're all finally happy, nothing can stop us. Surely nothing can,
I mean nothing can right?
-
*hello everyone again! Hope you are all okay:) this year has been craZy. Well, I'm back at school doing my final year before university/college! So I will try and post as often as I can! Hope you all understand:)*