Chapter 1241 - 1250

Comenzar desde el principio

Kneel and apologize?

Huang Xiaolong knew that Black Ice Ancestor and other Ancestors were already aware about what had happened, and it was not his fault.

Huang Xiaolong's gaze turned cold.

At this moment, Blood Knife Ancestor's lazy drawl could be heard, "Old hag Black Ice, Xiaolong is not your disciple, then what are you so much excited for? The two of us as his Masters haven't said a word, and even if Xiaolong is to be punished you are not the one to make that decision."

Hearing Blood Knife Ancestor called her old hag, fury rose to Black Ice Ancestor's face, "You—!"

"Enough," Golden Brow Ancestor broke off the two Ancestors' argument, and added, " The fault of this matter is not on Xiaolong, as Guo Gang still did this despite knowing Xiaolong's identity. Isn't it like insulting the Fortune Gate on purpose? In fact, Xiaolong taught him a lesson to respect Fortune Gate, therefore, he should be praised."

Black Ice Ancestor snorted coldly, but did not speak in contradiction.

Sky Sword Ancestor said, "Merely Guo Jin is not an issue here, but the problem is the Guo Family who is backing him; it's somewhat troublesome if they pursue this matter."

Golden Brow Ancestor replied nonchalantly, "Just the Guo Family, and the Guo Family does not represent the entire sea tribes. Our Fortune Gate can't be afraid of a mere Guo Family, right?"

Perhaps, there were only a scarce few people that dared to say so in the entire Vientiane World. This was domineering!

With Fortune Gate's deep foundation, they indeed did not need to dread a mere     Guo Family. Moreover, the Vientiane World Fortune Gate was just a branch, if the Guo Family was to attack Fortune Gate, the Fortune Gate headquarters would not sit still.

"But, Xiaolong, in this half a month's time, if there is nothing important, you better stay inside the residence." Golden Brow Ancestor's tone changed as he advised Huang Xiaolong. "The Four Mainlands' New Disciples Battle is around the corner, so focus on your cultivation."

Huang Xiaolong obediently complied.

In truth, even if Golden Brow Ancestor have not suggested it, Huang Xiaolong had already planned to focus on his cultivation until the day of the Four Mainlands' New Disciples Battle.

Close to twenty thousand golden beads were enough to support his cultivation. Also, he aimed to successfully cultivate the Grandmist Parasitic Medium before the start of the New Disciples Battle.

Golden Brow Ancestor, Blood Knife Ancestor, and other Ancestors cautioned Huang Xiaolong over several things before they allowed him to leave, whereas Black Ice Ancestor was sullen the entire time and didn't utter a single word.

Back in his own courtyard, Huang Xiaolong once again practiced his sword skills for a while and returned to his room at midnight. Inside his room, Huang Xiaolong took out ten golden beads and swallowed all of them in one go before he began cultivating.

These golden beads were formed at the core through countless millennia of condensation.

An average Seventh Order Ancient God Realm cultivator would usually swallow only one golden bead for cultivation, therefore, swallowing ten golden beads like Huang Xiaolong had done was unprecedented.

The instant the ten golden beads entered Huang Xiaolong's body, abrupt scorching streams of energy erupted within him. These were akin to magma entering his internal organs.

The four divine fires' spirits inside Huang Xiaolong's body came to life—azure dragon, vermilion bird, black tortoise, and white tiger were opening their mouths, and greedily swallowing the fire spiritual energy rushing towards them.