Chapter 1241 - 1250

Börja om från början

Huang Xiaolong was about to land another punch on Guo Gang, when several powerful momentums rushed from the Golden Wheel City's direction and appeared in front of Huang Xiaolong and the others in the blink of an eye.

The sea tribe's experts!

Obviously, the situation here had alerted these sea tribe experts!

Each of these three sea tribe experts were exuding an overwhelming pressure, especially the tall old man in front; just a glance at him made others feel suffocated.

An Ancestor God Realm master! The tall old man was surely an Ancestor God Realm master, and stronger than an average First Order Ancestor God Realm master, most likely a Second or Third Order, or even Fourth Order Ancestor God Realm master!

The crowd at the volcano area paled and trembled under the pressure of an Ancestor God Realm master.

"Young Master, are you alright?" The tall old man descended in front of Guo Gang. Before he could even answer, Guo Gang was lifted up by a gentle force. A blue glow enveloped Guo Gang and his injuries were healed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Guo Gang beamed with joy when he saw the tall old man. He pointed at Huang Xiaolong and bellowed in fury, "Steward Qiao Fei, you came at the right time, kill that damn stray! Kill him!"

The tall old man was none other than Steward Qiao Fei, Guo Jin mansion's steward.

Qiao Fei looked over his shoulder at Huang Xiaolong as if he was looking at a dead person. He had always executed Guo Gang's orders without hesitation, even if the other side was a Fortune Gate disciple.

Qiao Fei's momentum surged and became boundless and overwhelming to such an extent that it seemed like the sky had changed its color, even the movement in the volcanic crater halted temporarily. However, just as he was about to make a move, his actions paused as if he was respectfully listening to someone talking.

Then without a word, Qiao Fei swept up Guo Gangand disappeared in a flicker on the spot. The other two sea tribe experts also left following Qiao Fei, leaving everyone dumbfounded.

'They left just like that?'

In the distance, Zhou Xu's schadenfreude smile stiffened at this outcome.

In truth, Huang Xiaolong, Luo Yunjie, Li Lu and Wu Qian'er also didn't expect this to happen.

"Let's go." Huang Xiaolong said to Li Lu and she nodded in agreement.

However, before leaving, Huang Xiaolong's gaze fell on Zhou Xu for a second. Zhou Xu's heart palpitated feeling Huang Xiaolong's cold gaze.

Not long after Huang Xiaolong left, the crowd of cultivators cheered.

Tan Lin arrived at Zhou Xu's side while watching Huang Xiaolong's figure, and coldly said, "I didn't expectHuang Xiaolong's luck to be so good that he was able to escape this disaster so easily."

Zhou Xu pulled himself together and said coldly, "His good luck cannot follow him around for his entire life. Guo Gang is someone that holds grudges, and he'll definitely think of a way to deal with Huang Xialong. It is impossible for Golden Brow and Blood Knife to be by his side at all times, hence he's going to be dead sooner or later!"

On the other side, Huang Xiaolong's group had just returned to the Golden Wheel City, and Huang Xiaolong was summoned by Golden Brow Ancestor, Blood Knife Ancestor, Myriad Flames Ancestor, Black Ice Ancestor, and Sky Sword Ancestor.

The moment Black Ice Ancestor saw Huang Xiaolong, she icily questioned right away, "Huang Xiaolong, does the Fortune Gate still exist in your eyes?! Do you still remember Fortune Gate's rules?! Causing trouble everywhere you go, do you realize how big of a problem you have caused us this time?!" Her voice increased, "Why aren't you on your knees and apologizing?!"