/Chapter 52/

You guys are about to be spammed with updates so I apologize in advance;)

It wasn't Hadessa learns that Hunter had lost his house and his wife and kids had went to live with her parents because he had deserted them. This was revealed when Hunter asked Beau about taking on a second wife which Beau disagreed and pointed out how he cant even take care of one.

That obviously angered Hunter who had taken it out on Bailey by shoving her into the wall. Hadessa has no care for the other woman who despises her for no reason but she had to admit that she got worried a bit because she's huge, about to give birth huge.

Bailey already has bruises around her face and body, bruises that match the same ones that Hunter still has for his beating. It's clear beating people is a fun activity in the family. Beau doesn't even blink when Hunter slaps Bailey around. Watching it makes her so sick because even if she wanted to say something, nothing would approve because Bailey would probably tell her to stay out her marriage (she has formed a liking of saying it) and Hunter would hit her as well.

That heated conversation about Hunter wanting a second wife led to him storming out the house and returning drunk at 3am. Hadessa can still remember hearing the commotion when Bailey ran out to let her husband in, him cursing her out and slapping her around and her begging him to keep it down so his Dad doesn't wake up.

Hunter and his wife share the room across from Caspains who now has to share a room with his cousins. last week Beau rewarded Hadessa for her good behavior with a bed. He also has been 'kind' enough to provide her with a new wardrobe which saddened Hadessa's heart because it means he's planning on keeping them for a while-maybe even forever considering how attached he is of Natalie.

The man literally wakes up at least three times a day to check on Natalie and recently he's been talking about moving her crib to his room. Hadessa doesn't get Pedophile vibes from him but still an obsession is a bad thing and she would rather have her daughter where she can see her. Beau locks Hadessa's room every night as well so it's not like she can sneak over to check on her baby. So many nights are sleepless for her because she's so anxious from being away from her baby. It's been messing with her mentally and she's been ignoring it but now it's getting stronger.

Hadessa woke up on Tuesday morning with a bad feeling in her heart. Last night she had woken up at 3am with a troubled spirit so she immediately began to pray. Like usual, Beau unlocked the door for her and she made her way to the bathroom to prepare for the day. Before she could even finish drying her face, she heard screaming coming from Hunter's the hallway.

It's not unusual so she paid it no mind but then Hunter began to yell in a panicked voice. Hadessa unlocks the door and almost crashes into Beau who's running over with scissors and a bucket of hot water.

He turns to face her and points to the bathroom, "go git the towels!"

She runs back into bathroom and comes back with the towels he asked for. Her eyes land on Bailey who is obviously in labor as she crouches over a pool of her water.

Hadessa cringes as she watches Hunter push Bailey flat on her back and moves her legs apart. The baby blue night gown she's wearing is soaked with water and a little blood. Hadessa 's face warms up at the sight of Baileys hairy vagina exposed to her father in law in such a vulnerable situation. She's confused to why they don't call an ambulance or make the drive to the emergency room but she doesn't dare question their decision.

Beau sticks his face and a flashlight in between Bailey's legs before he sighs deeply and shakes his head, "it's breached".

Bailey pales as if she could pale anymore than she already is. And she had every reason to fear because Beau then sticks his hand inside her vaigina moving it in violant motions as Hunter pushes her belly around. Bailey is screaming so loud and hard that her face is turning blue.

enough is enough, she opens her mouth in protest, "Stop! Please! Just call an ambul-"

"Shut the f*ck up and get in the room with the kids!"

She doges the knife he throws at her head and runs into the room where the boys are already awake and alarmed. She grabs the TV remote and turns it on to 100 to try and block out as much of the screaming it can. Hunter's boys refuse to have her touch them so she can comfort them but Caspian snuggles into her for a few minutes. Hadessa has no idea how Natalie is even able to sleep through all this.

Feeling anxious about her baby, she pushes the door open and before she can attempt to run over to the nursery, before she can even step out of the room, she watches as Hunter pulls his gun out flips it on silent, and shoots a still screaming Bailey right in the chest.

She chokes for a few seconds before her eyes roll back and her body goes limp. Beau doesn't even act like anything happened, he simply pulls out the baby by it's head, snips the cord and holds the boy upside down before he hits it's back. A choked cry escapes his lips before more cries fill the hallway.

"Great another grandson".

The sarcasm in Beau's voice is thick and his disapproval is evident when he roughly cleans the child with shoves the screaming child to Hunter when his ears catch wind of Natalie's cries. Hadessa's watches the hateful bitter look in Hunters eyes when they land on Natalie.

Hadessa slowly shuts the door and pretends to be busy making the boys' bed.

Like she suspected, Hunter comes barging in and shoves his newborn son in her arms, "he's yours now, breastfeed him".

She trips on her breathing and quickly begins to breastfeed the baby in fear of what Hunter might do since it's obvious his father rejecting his son has offended and hurt him deeply.

The screaming infant takes a minute to latch but when he does, he still does not suckle at a natural flow.

Beau comes out with Natalie in his arms who's awake for her breakfast, "Hadessa you-What the f*ck is going on! Whatcha doing!"

Hadessa looks over at Hunter, "um Hunter asked me to breastfeed the baby-"

"F*ck no! It's Natalie's time to feed, he can wait!"

At this Hadessa's heart tugs. Babies always feed when they are born, she can't allow Beau to rip this child from her breast and nor can she allow her own baby to continue screaming in hunger.

"I can pump for Natalie as he feeds-"

"What the f*ck is not clicking! I want him off of you so Natalie can feed. And you have some nervse to use the same titt she likes!"

"Bring her to me, I'll feed them at the same time. But Beau, if he doesn't feed he could die".

Beau stares at her for a few seconds before finally passing her the baby girl. He tells her to wait and leaves and when he returns he throws a wet paper towel at her.

"Wipe clean and use the one that she likes".

Hadessa frowns but removes Hunter's son from her breast, wipes herself clean and then positions natalie there and then the baby boy on her right breast.

Beau grunts before shaking his head and yells at Hunter to 'clean his mess from the hallway'. Once his father is gone Hunter trails a trail of saliva down Hadessa neck which he probably thinks turned her on.

"You did a good job, I'm proud of ya. You and I, we gonna make a fine couple".

He grins at her confused and disturbed look before kissing her cheek.

"I told ya I'd find a way".