/Chapter 38/

Double update for my favorites!

Seven Months Later

When Beau Redmond heard about the n*gger that's been poisoning his son, he didn't believe it.

Hunter was the one that told him and the boy has a bad lying habit so he didn't take him too serious. But then Dallas-who ain't never lied to his Dad called him and told him he darn saw the n*gger at the clinic when he went to take Marge to get an ultrasound.

Right away, Beau knew these shenanigans had to stop right then. He called up his good friend from the county and got the n*gger's adress. Breaking into the house wasn't rocket science and convincing her to get an abortion before he kills her wasn't hard either. He even took her phone so that she wouldn't call Jackson for help.

But then she disappeared into thin air. He looked all over the State of Mississippi but she was gone. Just like that. Even nearby States didn't have her records. And just when Beau was about to give up, he found out that she's got a friend up in Delaware and he figured that's most likely where she went to hide.

It took him seven months to find her so when he did he practically hopped around with glee. In all honesty, if she wasn't pregnant with the bastard, he wouldn't have chased after her. Jackson would have easily forgotten about her because they had nothing linking them to each other and Beau would have gotten him a nice girl to marry. But now with the bastard involved, he knows he can't let her go and have a mulatto walking around with half his blood. He has to make it right, kill her so that the blood line can be pure again.

As he stands above her sleeping body, Beu completely understands why Jackson has been a fool for her. She's gorgeous even with her eyes closed and drool on her chin. And for a weak man like Jackson, Beau figures he was easily swayed by her beauty to overlook the fact that she's a n*gger.

Her hair is in a silk scarf and the oversized shirt she's wearing he knows is Jackson's college t-shirt. She shifts in her sleep making the shirt rise up and giving him a clear view of her protruding belly and her white cotton underwear. She's has to be at least seven months pregnant right now but she looks like she's only five.

Beau recalls how beautiful his late wife looked when she was round with his seeds. He hated that woman for most of their marriage but her pregnant state was when he would always seem to fall back in love with her. There's just something attractive to a man about a woman carrying his child. And It makes him feel like a big man seeing her helpless and in need of his help.

Ironically, that's when Natalie hated him the most. The first two pregnancies were accidents, the second one a rape and the third being the only one where she wanted to be pregnant. Beau knows that's why she favored Jackson, but for her to hate Hunter and treat him with little care angered him to the max. Although Beau knows in the very back of his head that Natalie didn't hate Hunter, the child was just a carbon copy of him. He was a little terror and wouldn't let out until he got what he wanted.

It wasn't until High School that Beau saw the effects of him stopping Natalie from discipline the child. Hunter was disrespectful to teachers, would fight everyone and anyone and he got in trouble with the law too many times to count. If it wasn't for Beau being an important figure in town, Hunter would probably be in jail for the murder of the Mayer's girl when he was in highschool.

Beau recalls Natalie explaining to her how he found seven your old Hunter strangling a kitten to death. She had read in some psychology book how those were the signs of a psychopath and thought they should take Hunter to see someone so he could get help. Beau gave her a bad beating for that because in his head, she just hated Hunter because he was produced from rape and looked and acted exactly like him.

Beau just thought that Hunter was different, found different ways of having fun. But then the neighbors dog disappeared followed by the Smith's dog whose corpse was found on their doorsteps. When Beau asked Hunter if he did it, Hunter lied but then when three more dogs went missing, Hunter finally admitted and acted like it wasn't a big deal. It was all a little game to him.

The machete falls to the ground and the girl shifts in her sleep so that she's facing the ceiling. The shirt rides up some more and Beau picks up his machete. He's running out of time and he fears she'll wake up and fight him before he can get the job done.

He lightly traces the tip of the machete across her belly. He figures that If he slices through it he can kill the child but the mother will wake up screaming in pain. Then he can slice her throat quickly so that the neighbors don't wake up.

Lifting up his machete, Beau prepares to swing it down but then something catches his eye. A print of a tiny foot presses into the belly and when he reaches down to touch it in amazement, it kicks his finger. He pushes the little foot back in but it appears again. Moving his finger to the other side of Hadessa's belly, Beau watches the foot follow it and kick his finger once again.

The child's movement makes the mother move around in her sleep and reminds Beau why he's here. Lifting his machete, he lightly pokes the foot with the tip and watches the foot disappear. When he gets read to swing again, two tiny feet appear and Beau realizes he can't do it. He knows that he has to in order to cleanse the family blood but seeing this little foot reminds him of the good times when he would talk to his wife's pregnant belly and watch tiny feet press on his hands.

Beau puts down the machete and rubs his big thumb over the tiny footprint for a good five minutes. He's honestly mesmerized and drawn to it for some reason. And he's getting vibes that the mother doesn't rub her belly much because Natalie never did and Hunter was always hyper when he would get any affection.

But knowing he needs to get a move on, he removes his hand and watches as the foot kicks in protest. Gosh did he miss this sight or what. Sure he saw his pregnant daughter-in-law's often but they were timid little things who could barely hold conversations let alone stay in the room with him for five minutes.

But still, the thing has to be killed because it's a mulatto and that's a threat to the bloodline. As much as he hates blacks, Beau would take a n*gger over a mulatto any day. He's already disgusted that his son would dare spill his seed and stain the bloodline.

He'll have to come back when the baby is born and finish the job.

"Abortion is murder anyways".

See y'all in a bit!